Direct Confession

Karen's POV

When I woke up, an arm was draped across my bare stomach. I blinked, confused and found Laito's sleeping face in front of mine, on the pillow beside me. My eyes widened as I remembered what we did last night. I looked down at myself and saw that his shirt was actually on me, but he'd slid it up loosely while we'd been asleep. My eyes trailed back to him. I felt that my underwear was on me. So he dressed me after... I don't remember that. I remember everything else. Flashes of images where he had touched me....where I had touched him....ran completely through my mind. I blushed hard. At least it was with someone I love. Laito's eyes slowly open and made contact with me. A small genuine smile set itself on his face.

"So you're awake?"He asked. He yawned and sat up. "You fell asleep pretty quickly last night."

"Did I? I'm sorry,"I replied. He blinked and his face slid to me again, this time in surprise.

"Oh?"he murmured. I sat up too, the covers moving off of me. He gazed at me, his eyes tracing over my now covered body. He leaned close to me, and I blinked, thinking he was going for a kiss. Instead a mischievous grin plastered itself on his face. "You look good in my clothes." I blushed hard and put my hand on his face, pushing him away. He laughed against my hand, moving it so his lips were touching the heel of my palm. I think it was now that I really realized it. Laito stood up and dropped my hand, walking to grab his pants from the floor. He had his underwear on, but I located all of our other clothes strewn everywhere. Crazy. My eyes watched him closely. It's crazy how I love him. "I'll go get you some food."

"Ah-I'm sure I could probably walk,"I replied. I swung my legs off the bed and went to stand, but found that I was too weak. I stumbled forward and felt Laito catch me. I looked up at him and smiled gently. "Thank you." His eyes seemed to widen. He sat me back on the bed.

"Saying things like that...with that look...."he murmured. He gave me a sincere, almost pained look. "Will really put you in a non-walking position." I blushed hard and he left. I sat still in my spot, thinking about things. Thinking about how I'd met Laito.  How I'd intended to kill him. Thinking about how....if I tried, I probably couldn't kill him now. I knew him too well....and what's worse....I love him too much. My mind went to how he knew I loved him...but he hadn't heard it directly. Should I tell him directly? That would probably be best. I sighed at myself. I'll tell him when he gets back. 

After a minute or two more, Laito came in with my food on a plate. He smiled at me and sat it down in front of me. I sat there eating in silence for a while, Laito just watching me. I glanced at him and he smiled. 

"Hey, Laito?"I spoke after I swallowed my food. He hummed. 

"What's up?"He asked. I squirmed uncomfortably. This is harder than I thought. Okay, just...all in one go.

"I..."I stopped. Dammit, what am I so scared of. 

"You?"Laito repeated, tilting his head to the side.

"IloveyouLaito,"I said it really fast, hoping he'd decipher it. Laito seemed to freeze. I opened my eyes, which had squeezed themselves shut. I glanced at him and blinked. He was staring at me wide-eyed and surprised. Suddenly he reached out and pulled me close to him, kissing me. "Ah-!" He pressed his lips down on mine, shutting his eyes. Mine fluttered shut, and after a minute he pulled away. His face was bright with incredible happiness. He's like a dog who just went home with a new family. 

"I'm glad you finally told me,"Laito told me. 

NARRATOR

And so the two of them became a thing. Leaving three brothers without someone for them....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alright! So to the next book we go! Idk when it'll be out. Until then just enjoy the first two books!

The song here is the stories theme song, it's called I Found by Amber Run.

Till book Three! c: