CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

"Let me hear you say hey hey hey! Hey hey hey! Alright, now let me hear you say hey hey ho! Hey hey ho! I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door, even though I told him yesterday and the day before... I hate it when a guy doesn't get the tab and I have to pull my money out and that looks bad! Where are the hopes? Where are the dreams? My Cinderella story scene...."

"Jesse you better be getting dressed for school in there!" I heard my annoying moms voice yell at me.

"I am mom!" I yelled back.

Ring. . . Ring. . .

I turned to my laptop on my desk. . . This gurl loves Jesse! Wants to chat.

My friend Thalia wanted to ooVoo we do this every morning.

"Heyy Love" I smiled at her.

"Heyy Babe." She smiled back.

No I'm not I'm lesbian we just play with each other like that were practically sisters! Thalia was always in a good mood, unless you push the wrong button of course. She has black hair up to her mid back. And tan skin. She was Haitian, which is the thing I love about her. She's crazy. :D like me.

"So watcha wearing today?"

I went up to my bed and showed her some light blue skinny jeans with a gray v-neck with a black vest.

"Cute?"

"Of course. Okay so check out my outfit!"

She had black skinny jeans with a red tee and some red converses.

"Cute!"

"Well thank you! Oh and you'll never guess what I heard!"

"What?" I rolled my eyes. Thalia always had the latest scoop on what going on at school.

"We have a new Bio teacher!"

"Um okay? And I care because. . ?"

"What if he's hot!?"

"Then he probably has a fever . . ."

"Not funny." She gave me a serious face.

I stuck my tongue out at her. "Whatever. Look I gotta go before my mom comes and knock down my door."

"Mmkayy Love you Love!"

"Love You Too!"

I hung up the chat and got dressed. I curled my hair. And put on my eyeliner and mascara. And put on my Aéropastel perfume called Promise Me.

After all that I took one last look in the mirror. The eyeliner really brings out my light blue eyes. And my lip-gloss brings out my plum pink lips. I winked at my self and went down stairs to the kitchen to find mom making toaster waffles. Yummy. Note the sarcasm. I was in the middle of eating my waffles when I felt someone messed up my hair. It just had to be Alec my immature brother.

"Could you NOT mess up my hair every time you see me?"

"Aw but Jess where's the fun in that?"

I rolled my eyes.

Beep Beep! Great Thalia's here! I jumped up out of my seat and headed for the door. I jumped in the front seat of Thalia's car.

"Hey Chicka."

"Hey Mami!"

"What about me?" I turned to look in the back seat. And it was no one other then my best guy friend Nat. We had a thing way long ago. But we broke it off cause well we're better off as friends. But we joke around here and there yah know?

"Oh sorry! Hey Papi!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey Sexy!"

I laughed.

"Sooo again about the Bio teacher what if he's really cute?"

"Why should it matter to you, you have a boyfriend remember?" I said while pointing to her head.

"Yah I know but I was just saying. Sheesh!"

We arrived at the school. As we were walking into the school we got a little "Hi's" and "Hey's" here and there. No were not popular were kinda like in the middle I guess you can say.

"Soo Jess when do you.."

"If it's about the new Bio teacher I don't wanna hear it! He's probably just a jerk anyways." I cut her off.

"Well I can promise you I'm no Jerk." I heard a husky voice say from behind me.

I turned around slowly only to become face to face with the HOTTESET guy I've ever laid eyes on. He had a smile on his lips. His lips were so kissable and pink. He had the most gorgeous brown eyes I've ever seen. He had black hair it was kinda short but long enough to run your hand through them.

"Um...what are you doing?"

I snapped out of my fantasy. I looked up at him with confused eyes. And then realized that I had actually had my hand in his hair! Great Jesse. Great. You just embarrassed your self in front of the hottest guy in the world.