Chapter 5

Put your story text here...Chapter 5

I was in the middle of a really good dream. NO SCHOOL! No Mr. Adam. I mean Perez. I sighed and threw off my warm covers and took a warm shower. I got dressed. I wore denim shorts and a simple white tee and sandals. I braided my hair into two ponytails. Today Alec was giving me a ride to school. But I should have known he was gunna give Carlos one too. I smiled softly to myself while I approached the car. I got in the front. Carlos was in the back. Why I have no idea. Probably trying to polite. The car was silent until I heard my favorite song come one the radio. Skyway Avenue by We The Kings. Yeah I know this song is old but it was my favorite.

"Cause if you jump I will jump too. We will fall together from the buildings edge. Never looking back at what we done well say it love. Cause I would die for you on Skyway Avenue." I sang.

"You like We The Kings?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah they're one of my favorite bands." I smiled.

"I like then too." He smiled.

I blushed and turned back around and continued singing the song.

We arrived at school. I gave Carlos a small smile while I made my way to my locker. While getting my book I looked around for Thalia she hasn't showed up yet. I sighed closing my locker.

"HEY!"

I jumped to see Thalia.

"Really you and Nat need to STOP doing that!"

"Haha heading of to Bio?" she looked me with a smirk.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and walked off to Bio.

I sat in my normal seat in the front. I was talking to Veronica a girl in my class. We where talking about Six Flags. I have no idea random subject.

"Good Morning Class." Mr. Perez said coming in the classroom.

"Morning Mr. Perez" we all said in unison.

"Did everyone complete their homework?" he asked the class.

Shit! I forgot all about it. Great Jesse.

I raised my hand. "Mr. Perez?"

"Yes Miss Gold?"

"I-I didn't complete the homework."

"And why is that?" he asked looking at me with curios and amusing eyes.

"I was busy with family and it just slipped my mind."

"Well then you well just have to make it up. I don't want another incomplete homework again ok Miss Gold?"

I nodded.

The rest of the periods went by pretty quick. I was heading to lunch when I heard swearing coming from the Bio room. I looked in and sure enough Mr. Perez was in there.

"Need help?" I asked.

"Oh Jesse. Yes I would love your help." He looked at me.

I walked into the room to where he was. He was in the back of the room.

"I'm trynna get this poster and I can't reach cause I'm to big. Your pretty small can you reach it?"

I nodded. "Sure." I leaned down reaching for the poster. I couldn't just reach it. "Hey Mr. Perez can you just give me a push so I can reach it farther?"

"Uh...sure."

I felt his hands on my hips and push me softly.

But that wasn't good enough. Still too far away.

"A little more please." I called out.

He pushed me again, still wasn't good enough.

"Just push my butt!" I said.

I hadn't realized I said that until I felt him push my butt. I could have sworn he grabbed it. I ignored that thought and came up with the poster. "Here you go." I handed him the poster.

"Thanks." He smirked at me.

"You're welcome." I rolled my eyes walking out of the classroom to lunch.

"Where were you?" Thalia asked as I sat down.

"I was helping Mr. Perez with something."

"Ooo Get in there Jesse!"

"Thalia SHUT UP!"

"Okay, okay sorry. And did you hear about that new hot guy Carlos?"

"Yeah, I met him yesterday. He's REALLY cute."

Thalia smiled at me knowingly and looked behind me.

I looked at her confused and then turned around to see Carlos standing behind me. With a smirk on he face.

"Cut am I?"

I blushed deeply.

What the Fire truck Jesse. You really need to make sure when you talk about people that they ARENT around you to hear what you're saying.

---------

Heyyy Guys i just had to upload i got SO many comments last chapter :D Thank you so much they ment alot :) today i start school so im gunna be REALLY busy :P so COMMENT VOTE FAN SHARE !!!!