Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

I was at my locker putting my book in my bag getting ready to go dentition. When the intercom came on announcing that soccer tryouts were postponed. I sighed as I closed my locker and jumped when I saw Nat standing behind it.

"Nat what the hell?"

"Nice to see you too sexy." He smirked at me.

"Yah yah yah, Hi." I frowned.

"Aw who rained on your parade?"

"Stupid Mr.A-Man!"

"Hold on Pause. Rewind. Play. Now who's Mr.A-man?"

"He's the New Bio teacher. He's such a jerk. He gave me dentition for just giggling! Who does that!? And then he treats me like I'm an idiot. And yah know what else just made this day better? He's the new soccer coach!" I huffed.

"So....you want me to pick you up at 4:50?"

I glared at him. "Sure." I closed my locker and made my way to dentition.

Of course he was the supervisor. I ignored him. I just sat in the back and read my book. Although I would sneak little glances at him. He would sneak some also. I blushed when we caught each other gaze.

4:50 finally came. I headed outside to meet Nat outside. When I got outside he was leaning against his car.

"Hey Babe."

"Hey Love." I hugged him.

"How was dentition?" he asked.

I blushed. "It was okay. Just read that's all."

"Oh okay." He was looking behind me. He kissed me on the cheek and opened the door for me and I got in.

I looked over to the direction and saw Mr. Perez looking back at me.

It was 4:30 on Tuesday. Soccer Tryouts. I couldn't wait the only thing that had me not wanting to go was Mr. Perez. I walked into the gym and my eyes widened. All the girls were dressed in short shorts and crop tops. And all surrounding Mr. Perez. Great all I wanted was a normal tryout and this just had to happen. This is going to be a very long hour.

[A/N: okay im not a soccer fan and I don't know much about so im just gunna skip to when he makes 1st string and 2nd}

I'm confident that I did well. Good enough for 1st string.

"I'm going to be calling second stringers. If you don't hear your name you're a first stringer. Blakeman, Drew, Romero, Robinson, Anderson. You guys are second stringers. Step it up. The rest of you are first." He explained.

OMG! I'm freaking FIRST STING! YES! For some reason I did a happy dance in the middle of the field.

"GOLD! No time for dancing. Hit the showers!"

I glared at him for ruining my mood.

He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and went into the locker room's shower.

NATS POV

I was on my way to pick up Jesse from tryouts I wonder how it went. I hope she made it. And I hope that douche bag of a couch or Bio teacher whatever he is I hope he was nice to her. I don't know him much but he just bugs the crap out of me. I pulled up to the school. And got out.

JESSES POV

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked over to my locker. I had my bra and underwear on. I was putting lotion on when I heard a noise.

"Hello?" I called out.

No answer.

"Who's there?" I asked again.

NO answer.

I ignored it and got up and went to Thalia's locker. She had perfume and I really needed some. That's when I felt hot air on the back of my neck. I stiffened. I felt a soft hand go on my shoulder moving my hair from my neck. I felt a soft pair of lips kissed my neck.

"You're skin is so soft." I heard a familiar voice say.

No I couldn't be him. I mean it can't be. I turned around to become face to face with Mr. Perez.

"M-M-Mr. Perez, W-what are you doing in here?" I ask my voice shaky.

"Jesse I need you. I need your body. You're driving me crazy."

"A-Adam I mean Mr. Perez I-"

I was cut off from when his lips crashed to mine. I surprisingly kissed back. His hand gripped my legs and wrapped them around his waste. His mouth tasted of mints and vanilla. The two things I like the most. He deepened the kiss. I bite his bottom lip asking for entrance. He gave it to me. His hands made they're way up back and un-buckled my bra and-

"JESSE! Wake up." I looked at Nat.

"What?"

"You fell asleep in the car. Come on ill carry you."

"No, no I can walk." I got out of the car and walked up to my door.

"Night Jesse!" Nat yelled.

"Night!" I yelled back.

Thank god that was dream. It seemed so real. Jesse you've got to get a grip. You and Mr. Perez can never be together! NEVER!

----------

Thanks for the comments guys :D im glad your liking the story. its really helping me keep busy since im having writers block for the srranged marriage story ;P so please comment on this one.

COMMENT !!! FAN !!! VOTE !!! SHARE !!!! <3333