Drawn to her~~Taehyung P.O.V

"C'mon Tae we all know you've got a crush on one of the girls in that group Blackpink, they're so hot how can you not" Jimin whispered to Taehyung in an awards ceremony. "I don't know what you're talking about" You said.

"Give the act up already, I've known you for ages I know exactly what you're thinking so c'mon who is it!"Jimin insisted.

You didn't know what to say, Jimin was on to you, he's been your best friend since the beginning. You had a massive crush on Lalisa Monoban, you just couldn't help but think about her all the time. "Well...I don't.....I just..."

"Spit it out already Tae!!!!!" Jimin said in a very loud whisper, too loud for your liking. "Fine! You know what fine! I'll tell you! It's Lisa!" You said quite angrily hoping that would finally satisfy Jimin enough for him to leave you alone. "Omg I knew it! Taehyung she's literally perfect for you, I must admit in my opinion I think rosé is pretty hot but " Jimin whispered whilst blushing.

Jimin P.O.V

Wow you couldn't believe it, Taehyung had finally said his feelings for Lisa, it was pretty obvious from the start, every time Blackpink was performing Tae's eyes were drawn to Lisa, he knew every word to all her raps and the chorus of their songs. One time you even caught him watching Lisa interviews in his bedroom. "So what are you gonna do about it? Obviously we've gotta find out if she likes you back!" You whispered to your best friend.

"What do you mean what am I gonna do about it! Nothing of course we're Kpop idols, we have fans what are they gonna think about it!" V said. Classic Taehyung always thinking about ARMY and other Kpop fans before his own life. "Oh Tae Tae, just have a secret relationship that way nobody will know!" You said. " Jimin you're getting way to ahead of yourself, listen you can't tell ANYONE about this and I mean it!" Taehyung shouted at you.

 " Jimin you're getting way to ahead of yourself, listen you can't tell ANYONE about this and I mean it!" Taehyung shouted at you