Time to perform~~Taehyung P.O.V

The time had come. It was now BTS's time to perform. You walked up on stage, casually walking next to the rest of the maknae line. Your group started with performing DNA, fast enough your part started first, you were nervous, could you keep your cool knowing Lisa was watching you?

 Your group started with performing DNA, fast enough your part started first, you were nervous, could you keep your cool knowing Lisa was watching you?

Lisa P.O.V

You were just sitting down as DNA was starting. "Hey, Lisa what's on your mind, you haven't got a crush on one of the BTS members have you?" Jennie said whilst winking to you.

"Ummmmmm..... no?" You said scratching the back of your neck like you had something to hide. "Lisa, our dear maknae, as much as some people would've believed what you just said, I don't." Jennie quietly replied.

"Jennie please do not tell anyone I can't risk our reputation getting ruined over this but..."

"Lisa tell me," Jennie shouted "It's Taehyung isn't it!!!!!"

"How the hell did you figure that out!!!" You said in shock.

"Omg its so obvious all you've been doing is staring at him all day, it started too annoy me, even when we were performing I could tell you was looking at him even if you tried to hide it!" Jennie said.

"Oh no was it really that obvious, it's kind of embarrassing actually... It's not like he likes me back or anything..."

As BTS were coming off stage back to their seats your two groups bowed to eachother, the polite thing to do. It only lasted for a second but it was almost as if....as if you and Taehyung stared into eachothers eyes, it wasn't a normal eye to eye situation though, it was like you saw the love in his eyes. No, you were just letting your feelings get the better of you. But what if you were right....

 But what if you were right