Nervous ~ Taehyung P.O.V

[WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TALK OF SMUT]

It was two days after you had last seen Lisa and you still couldn't get over how much fun you had, you two had been texting since, not about anything that important just how much fun you had and trying to plan your next date together. You had dated girls before but Lisa was different, no not because she was also and idol, it was hard to explain but it's just as if you clicked as soon as you set eyes on eachother.

You had told Jimin all about your date with her and you were glad you did as he takes it all in so well and is so supportive, however you still felt some guilt deep down inside as you knew he had always had a crush on Lisa's best friend and fellow Blackpink member Rosé, you had found your partner with the help of Jimin but you still couldn't figure out how to help Jimin, it may seem selfish but you just wanted to secure your relationship with Lisa before setting him and Rosé up, ah Jimin please forgive me.

You couldn't stop thinking about that moment where you kissed her cheek, and that feeling when she got out the car to go home, you couldn't pin point what you felt but could it of been....lust, like you wanted more? No, stop being stupid you kept saying to yourself, I can't rush things, I really want this relationship to work, besides you didn't even know if she was still a virgin....no, not with looks like that, she can't be.

You decided to start texting Lisa once again to finally finish organising your next date

Lisa

So hey, Lisa, I had a really
great time with you last
time so I was wondering
if I could see you again? Xx

That sounds great! The
girls and I are going
to be rehearsing for our
next comeback so I may
not have that much time
during the day, so why
don't you come round to the
dorm sometime and we
can just watch a movie
and have a takeaway or
something? I share a room
with Jennie and I could ask
her to take the girls out so
we can get them out
the way for a while? I fancy
just a nice cozy night in,
rehearsing is tiring xx

Perfect! How does next
week sound?Xx

That sounds amazing
Tae! Could you do around
5pm? I'll sneak you in
somehow xx

Okay! What film should
we watch?Xx

Don't worry, I have
Netflix so we can look
on there xxx

See you in one week then,
miss Lalisa Manoban xx

See you, mr Kim
Taehyung xx

You couldn't believe you had bagged another date with her, the box smile on your face right now was so big you thought you were going to break your cheek muscles.

"Ooo a movie night.....ALONE" you heard from behind you, you turned around so quickly that you couldn't feel your neck for a little bit, "HOLY SHIT YOONGI YOU SCARED ME" he just smirked adding a little chuckle "haha, so, you and Lisa, another date? Or a little more" yoongi said in a mischievous tone, winking at the end. "Yoongi what the fuck! Yes we are having another date, but......"

"But what? Too scared if you try anything it'll be a step too far?"

"Oh.... well..... yes actually.... I guess.... how did you know it so precisely?" You said curiously

"Well you see, you kind of 'thought out loud'" he said bursting into laughter "I SAID ALL OF THAT OUT LOUD?!" You said immediately feeling ashamed with yourself, trying to cover up your now red cheeks with your hands "yup, you sure did" you face palmed "don't worry though, I'm the only one here" yoongi said, it was like he could read your mind, he always knew what you were thinking and exactly how to make you feel better, even if he was a bit of a tease sometimes "thanks yoongs" you said appreciatively, he just smiled at you with his classic gummy smile then wandered back to his office, he was so hard working.

Lisa P.O.V

You was so happy to be seeing him again, but now you had to try and see if Jennie had a way to get her, Rosé and Jisoo out the dorm for the night, you didn't particularly need them out for the whole night as Taehyung wasn't staying the night..... at least you didn't think he was? When you left him last time something in you just wished that it would've ended with more than just a cheek kiss. You knew it was stupid and deeply respected him for not taking it too far, it was reassuring to know that he wasn't just using you for sex.

"Hey, Jennie?" You said as you entered her room, she was under her covers, as her head emerged from underneath with her luxurious brown hair parted just down the middle, her face looking slightly flustered "mhm" she replied , seeming kinda out of breath "ummm, I'm not going to ask what you were just doing but could I ask you for a favour?" You said, not even surprised about what you thought she was doing "sure, watcha need?" She said with a smirk "well, you know Taehyung?"

"The guy you were madly crushing on and Yoongis friend?"

"Yes, that's the one"

"Well, what about him, he hasn't hurt you has he, oh no, do you need me to kill him already?" She said with a slight pout on her face

"No, don't worry he hasn't done anything bad, it's just, we wanted to go on our second date and I know we're busy during the day at the moment so I said he could come over to the dorms and we could watch a movie and stuff, but I need you to get the girls out of the dorm for the night" you said, giggling at her sudden panic,

"You still haven't told them?"

"No, I haven't had the guts to yet, I will, at some point, just not yet" you said apologetically

"Okay, fine, I'll see what I can do, maybe take them to the theatre then say I'm too tired to go home so stay at a hotel" she said winking

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it"

"Anyways, you have the whole night to yourself what are you planning on doing" She said in a teasing tone "well, I think we're just watching a movie then he's going" you replied

"What bullshit, c'mon Lisa, if you've got the whole night make the most of it" Jennie said, once again winking "Jennie! What if he wants to take things slow!"

"Slow in bed at first maybe, although I've heard he's a bit of a wild boy, but Lisa you're stunning, he won't be able to resist you" she said as if she was planning something inside her head "well, what do I do then? AND WHAT THE FUCK JENNIE HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT"

"I've got a little something to help you" Jennie said with a sly smirk at the end walking towards her closet...

~

I'm so sorry guys I haven to updated in ages, I just haven't found the time and I'm starting school again soon so I'll try to update as much as I can just bare with me 🙏 anyways I hope this chapter wasn't too bad/short, I just don't want it to get boring but WARNING there WILL be SMUT and a lot of KINKS so if you're innocent minded and want to stay pure do NOT read the next chapter;) also I still need to update my other ff which I'll try to do asap.
(Just wanted to point out that I didn't actually confirm what Jennie was doing so I'll leave it up to your imagination 😉)