Chapter 4

"So where are we going?" I whispered to the boys so security wouldn't hear us.

"Umm.. What if we go see the Statue Of Liberty?" Zayn suggested. All the boys and Stella liked the idea. I didn't really want to go there..but I guess I had no choice.

"Ok, so Louis what's the plan?" Liam asked. I was surprised to see him agree to this. He seems always the one who makes sure the boys don't get in trouble.

"Ok here it is......." Louis started explaining Stella and my part, it seemed like a pretty good one. He gave all of us instructions of what to do. After he got to what the boys had to do, it seemed like a really stupid plan.

"Uh, excuse me scary body guards. My friend and I need to use the restroom." I asked 3 of the body guards.

"Ok, well go.." One of them told us. He looked confuse as to why we told him that.

I glared at him,"What if we get kidnapped and raped? Hmm? Then we are found dead in a corner of a street in the middle of the night? Would you feel guilty that you just didn't walk us to the restroom? Well will you?" I said. I looked at the corner of my eyes and saw the boys getting ready to make a run for it.

Yup, you heard me. The 'genius' plan was just for them to make a run for it. I kept on rambling and basically all the security guards attention was toward Stella and me. Niall almost tripped against a suitcase so I accidentally left a chuckle out.

"What are you chuckling about?" One of security guards asked me.

"Of nothing, just the fact that you would let me be raped!" I told him.

The boys started running and not so quietly. The security guards all noticed and started running to try to catch them. Stella and I looked towards each other and decided it was probably our turn to run too. We outran the security guards which was pretty funny if you ask me. Two teenagers passing security guards who are basically trained for this kind of stuff.

Louis had told us where to meet. I had no idea where that place was but luckily Stella did since she's been to New York before. Stella did a sharp turn on a corner of a street. She stopped in what seemed, an ally. We turned our attention to where the security guards where. They passed the ally and kept on running.

"Pssst! You guys over here!" We heard a voice say. I thought it was actually a rapist or something like that until I saw the familiar curls.

"Jesus Harry! You scared me half to death! What happened to the place we were originally going to meet?" I asked him.

"All the boys and I got tired of running so we actually just went in here until security passed." He replied.

"Well so did we. Where are the others?" Stella asked.

Harry just pointed with his thumb deeper in the ally. He left to go get them so we can get out of this creepy place.

All of them returned and we walked out of the ally. I had no idea where we were but like I said before, Stella was leading the way. All of us were chatting along while walking.

About half an hour passed then Niall and Zayn pointed something out, by their face expression  

I knew it wasn't something good. I saw everyone sprint and I had no idea why, so of course being stupid me, I didn't run along with them.

I felt someone grab my hand and tug me to the point where I was running again. I turned my head back and saw it was in fact, the security guards. I started running faster. I was out of breathe within a couple of minutes. The person grabbing my hand seemed to notice so they quit running.