Chapter 5

"What the hell were you guys thinking?" Was the first questioned shot at us.

"Were you out of your minds?" And so each questions came out similar like these. All the security guards kept asking us questions and whenever one of us tried to answer they'd interrupt us and kept getting angry.

"Well if you'd let us answer the question we'd tell you what was going on in our, as you say it 'mental minds'!" Louis exploded. Wow he sure can be sassy. The security guards went all silent and waited for us to continue.

"Well, Liam, Niall, Zayn, or Harry, I think it's your turn." Louis whispered to them. They all shot Louis a glare while he just smiled at the security guards.

"Um...well...you... see...basically....we...um....-"

"They were tired and bored of not being able to have fun around you guys so that's why we did it." I said interrupting Harry since he was taking so long.

"Well this is their job, they could do that on their vacation time. For the rest of the trip you guys aren't going to leave your hotel room!" Said one of the security guards.

"They're teenagers! Of course they're going to be disobedient! You can't expect them to be perfect angels! Either way if you 'ground' them or not, they're not going to listen to you. It may be their jobs but remember that they're young and want to have fun too." I nearly shouted, letting my anger out to them. Everyone was silent and just staring at me. It was making me quite uncomfortable.

"Ya! What Amelia said!" Niall said noticing my uncomfortableness.

"We'll find one way or another to get out of this hotel room." Zayn added.

"So it's better if you just unground us so we won't be that much trouble." Harry said.

"Would you rather not know where we are without security guards or know where we are so incase anything happens you can send security guards." Louis included.

"Truth be told, neither. But I know you guys would ignore us either way so.....fine."

"Wait, you're really serious? You aren't joking right?" Liam said looking hopeful.

"No, but your curfew is 10 pm and you have to call us or text us every hour to know how you guys are doing. And if you cone pass curfew or you do anything that gets you in trouble you can all forget about your 'freedom' for the rest of the tour. Deal?"

"Deal!" all the boys said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The security guards left after telling us not to go out right now since it was already 11 pm.

"Nice persuasion you did there." Liam complimented

"They never let us go out alone. Well not until now thanks to you." Zayn said.

I chuckled,"Well I guess I was just angry at them for being...."

"Cunts." Niall finished for me.

"Haha I guess you can say that. Are they always so strict to you guys?" I asked.

"You have no idea..." Harry replied.

"So Harry, where did you and Amelia go this fine evening?" Louis said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Louis! Leave them alone! It's none of your business, you nosy boy." Liam told Louis.

Harry slapped Louis shoulder as Louis was making kissing noises.

"Well after you guys left without Amelia, I grabbed her and we ran. We couldn't find you guys so we just decided to go to Times Square." Harry said.