Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Sorry for errors!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

“Hey...wake up....Amelia wak-Ow! What was that for?” Harry yelled as I punched him in the arm.

“To shut you up...I'm sleeping.” I said while I snuggled back into a pillow. It sure was a weird uncomfortable pillow if I say so myself. Then, I realized something. How could there be a pillow in a taxi? I got up in a swift motion and got a little dizzy by the sudden movement. It turns out I was actually sleeping on Harry's shoulder. I felt my face burn as I blushed.

“Well, this is awkward. Can't keep yourself off me, eh, Amelia?” Harry smirked. I punched him in the arm again while he kept on laughing.

“Harry the marvelous Styles gets a point.” He said happily while making an imaginary tally mark with his finger in the air.

I glared at him as we got out of the cab. Following him, I realized we were at a small Mexican restaurant. It was cutely designed with purple flowers covering the border of the doors as we walked inside.

“I'm here with them.” Harry told the waiter while pointing at a group of people sitting down in a booth. I saw all the familiar faces as we approached them. They all looked up at Harry and me.

“Hey guys!” Niall greeted while we sat down. I slid in and sat next to Austin and Harry went and sat across from us.

“Hey Niall, and everyone else. Sorry, there's to many of you to name.” I said sheepishly.

“Um, Amelia, sorry bout back there..you know when those girls all went to you. I couldn't really get to you.” Austin said while looking embarrassed.

“It's ok, really it is. I understand.” I smiled at him.

“Well, it's a good thing Harry spotted you in trouble or else the rest of us wouldn't of noticed.” Liam told me.

“Aww Harry you were keeping an eye on Amelia the whole time?” Stella teased.

“It was only cause I had a feeling-”

“-feeling of love.” Louis interrupted him.

“-that she was going to be in trouble.” Harry finished glaring at Louis.

“Ok, I think that's it for this topic at the moment. I'm starving. Let's order something!” Zayn said.

“So what do you guys want to do now?” Niall asked when we walked out of the restaurant. It was getting pretty dark out but now that we had some security guards with us we can stay later than 10 pm. The good news was that the security guards promised to stay a distance away from us but not to far in case something wild happens again, so we still has our space.

“There's actually a little indoor shopping center a couple of blocks down there.” Austin pointed down the north road. We were all pretty full so we decided to go and try to walk down the food a bit.

“You guys are so embarrassing!” I told the boys while they all tried on wacky costumes and accessories at a Halloween store. I had no idea why they had one in the middle of summer but, I didn't complain. They're always fun to mess around in.

“Says the one with a big fluffy mustache and huge nerd glasses on her face.” Harry said raising an eyebrow at me.

“Well at least I don't have a replica of Katy Perry's blue wig on.”

“Hey, I find that wig very sexy.” Louis came up to us with the same wig on. I rolled my eyes at him with a smile on my face

I laughed at how ridiculous we all looked together. There was Niall with his bald cap, Zayn with his scarecrow mask, Liam wearing a huge diaper, Austin with a fat suit, and Stella with her red yarn wig. We messed around and all of us took pics of each other with silly poses. We had to stop once the store manager said we were disturbing the other customers.