Wanna One's Yoon Ji Sung gives inspiring advice to idols debuting at an 'old' ag

On February 28, Wanna One's Yoon Ji Sung, Park Woo Jin, Ha Sung Woon, and Hwang Min Hyun attended the opening show of 'MBN Y Forum 2018' inside Seoul's Jangchung Arena.

Yoon Ji Sung gave out some advice to a young person in his 20s, and began, "I think people in their early/mid 20s can relate to this. I actually made my debut a bit late; that's why the wait was harder for me to handle. Honestly, I thought I was fine with that. But whenever I visited family during the holidays, they would ask, 'When will we get to see you on television'. And seeing them concerned about me, I couldn't handle the pressure well."

He then summed it up by saying, "It's never 'too late' to start anything. I wanted to express how much I loved myself as an individual and wanted to show my best efforts."

The idol star continued, "So I want to encourage all the young dreamers out there. I have friends who are having a hard time finding a job these days. I want to bring hope to them.  Of course, one will feel dejected and unhappy if he compares himself to others. I think it's best to cheer oneself on."

Thanks for the wonderful encouragement, Ji Sung!