Wanna One Unveils New Individual Photos Ahead Of June Comeback With "Light"Pt.1

Wanna One has dropped a first look for the group's upcoming unit releases!

As previously revealed, the Wanna One members will be forming unit groups and collaborating with Block B's Zico, Heize, Dynamic Duo, and Nell as part of their upcoming "Wanna One Go: X-CON" season. The collaboration tracks will be released as a special album "1÷χ=1 (UNDIVIDED)" on June 4.

The first teaser for the special album was released at 11 a.m. KST on May 7. The teaser starts off with the number 101 rearranged to read Wanna One. Each of the members are shown as they pose or dance, while the words "divided" and then "undivided" are displayed. Finally, the teaser ends with the album title, "1÷χ=1," before showing the album release date of June 4.

Wanna One will be kicking off their special comeback project with the first episode of "Wanna One Go: X-CON," which will air on May 7 at 8 p

Wanna One will be kicking off their special comeback project with the first episode of "Wanna One Go: X-CON," which will air on May 7 at 8 p.m. KST on Mnet. The show previously released a sneak peek at the Wanna One members forming their units and meeting their collaboration artists.

Wanna One will also be embarking on their "Wanna One World Tour - ONE: THE WORLD" later this summer, starting with concerts in Seoul from June 1 to 3. Wanna One will be holding concerts in 13 different cities throughout the three months of their world tour.