Chapter Four

Mariah ran into the police station with tears falling from her eyes. "Please help me!"

The cop looked up. "And what is the problem?" He asked.

How was she going to tell the cop that she went to a party... "Well, me and my best friend were supposed to go to a party last night. We were meeting up with each other, well when I got there, she told me that she was on her way." Tears fell down her eyes more. "Well, I was enjoying the party a-and I didn't look at my phone because I was enjoying the party and well.. she was trying to get a hold of me because she was in danger."

He nods. "Well, if it's the same girl, then she called us."

"She what?" Mariah was in shocked. "What did she say?"

"She didn't finished. The last thing she did was scream and hung the phone up."

With that, Mariah covered her mouth and cried. "Oh my gosh."

"Don't worry because we are locating her phone. It will tell us where she's at." The cop got up from his chair and stood in front of Mariah. "We will find her."

Mariah nodded.

She walked out of the police station and went back into her car. She sat there, pressing her lips together. She covered her mouth and started to cry. "This is my fault." Mariah removed her hand away from her mouth and grabbed her phone. She dialed Selena's number. The phone rung but all it did was go to voicemail.

"Hey, this is Selena. I am not at the phone right now but I will call you back. Leave a message."

"Please, Selena. Please answer you phone or come home. I am worried like crazy." She hung the phone up.

***

Selena opened her eyes. She laid there on the nasty bed, looking up at the ceiling... Well it didn't look like a ceiling. It looked like it was falling in. Tears fell down her eyes and yet she wanted to go home.

The door opened.

"Here," someone says.

Selena pop her head up and saw the guy walking in and shutting the door behind him.

"I'm not hungry."

"You haven't ate anything."

She raised an eyebrow. "What's the point." She laid her head back down. "What are you doing with me?"

He ignored her and just sat the plate down on the single chair. He walked out.

Selena raised up and looked at the door for a second. More tears fell down her eyes. She hated this so much. She got up from the bed and walked to the plate that sat on the single chair. She grabbed the plate and picked at the food.

She was hungry.

**

Justin left out the room and went out the door into the opening. He hated himself and yet he couldn't do this.

"I can't do this," he told himself.

With that, his phone went off. Justin grabbed his phone out of his pocket and saw who was calling. It was his boss.

"Hello?" Justin answered the phone. He didn't won't to but if he didn't then his boss would come after him. Everything would get worst.

"Is she dead?" He asked.

Justin stood there for a moment and yet he didn't know what to say. What was he supposed to say? He told himself. Was he supposed to lie.. but then again he could. "I did."

"Good," the voice said.

What do you guys think?