chapter sixteen

Justin shut the front door and just stood there,  upset. He couldn't believe he was stupid to fall for Selena and how she was doing.  She really didn't love him or not won't to be with him.

Justin balled up his fist and had anger in his eyes.

"Justin,  you okay?" Selena asked as standing there next to the stairs.

He took a breath.

"Justin?" Selena walked up to Justin and had placed her hand on his shoulder but with that,  Justin then turned around and slap her. Selena fell to the ground.  She held her face and started to cry.  "So,  this was your plan?"

Selena didn't look.

Justin bent down in front of her and grabbed ahold of Selena's wrist and yank her toward him,  making her look at him.  "Answer me!"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," she cried.

With that,  Justin grabbed hold of Selena's hair and yank it back, even making her yelp in pain. Selena cried.

"Your best friend came. She said she track the number and it brought her here. Was this your plan? Make me fall in love with you and then you can have your chance to call to tell them where you are at!" Justin then pushed her away, making her hit the floor.  Selena cried in pain.  She held her hair.

"I didn't use you, Justin."

He didn't say anything but got up. He walked to the living room and had grabbed something.

Selena wiped her eyes because the crying.  She wish she wasn't here or now she wished she didn't call Mariah. Yes,  she called her but she wanted to hear her voice.

Justin came back. Selena kept her face looking down. She didn't want to look at him. With that,  she heard a click.  Selena looked up,  seeing a gun pointing at her.

"Any last words?" He asked.

Tears fell down her eyes. She took a breath and she told herself that she had to be strong. Selena got herself up and stood in front of him. "Go right ahead. Kill me."

He looked at her.

"But I want you to know that I didn't use you. And yes, I did call Mariah but I didn't speak to her. I just wanted to hear her voice. Wouldn't you do the same if you were in my shoes?" she cried. "you should be glad it wasn't my dad. Imagine it was him."

Tears fell down his eyes.

"Justin, I love you and to be honest, I want to stay here with you."

With that,  Justin moved the gun away from her and threw it aside. "I'm sorry."

Selena came up to him and placed both of her hands on his face. "And I'm sorry. We can always get in the car and leave so she won't come back."

"You would do that?" he smiled as wrapping both of his hands around her waist.

She nodded.

"I got something better." he lightly placed his lips on her lips. "I got something. Tomorrow morning, we use those plane tickets and we leave." he pulled back and looked into her eyes. "We can be together." he kissed her, again.

She smiled and wrap her arms around his neck. "I love you,  Justin."

"I love you,  Selena." Justin picked her up as she wrap her legs around his waist. He brought her to his room and laid her down. He planet kisses on her cheek and down to her neck.

They made love through the night.

****

Mariah ran to Selena's dad house.  She had to tell him the good news.  Mariah knocked on the door.

The door opened and it was her dad standing there. "Mariah."

"I found Selena."

"You what?" he was shocked. "Where at?"

"She's-"

"Is she dead?" he asked.

"No,  she is alive. A guy has her."

"Whoa, what?" he stop her from talking.

"Well,  yesterday I got a call from a unknown number and I answered it. No-one wasn't speaking but it was her. She gave me a sign,  telling me she is alive. But I track the phone and it gave me a house address." she took a breath.  "I went to the house a few minutes ago and well a guy opened the door.  We spoke.  I told him about the track phone and he said he would keep a look out."

Selena's dad was panicking. "D-Do you remember his name."

"oh yes, the girl from the background yelled out his name,  which was Justin.  He said it was his wife but it sounded like it was Selena."

Selena's dad started to rub his face. "Okay,  we will look tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow?"

He had anger in his eyes. "Just Tomorrow."