chapter seven

Selena laid there on the floor, looking up at the ceiling bored half to death. These pass days has been not fun. She hasn't gone outside, went shopping, called no one or anything.

The door opened.

Selena raised up, seeing Justin standing there at the door.

"Why are you on the ground?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"There's nothing to do in here-"

"Well, I gave you the chance to leave yesterday but you didn't so that's your fault." He pointed.

She rolled her eyes. "So, what are you going to do?" She asked.

"Well first, you need a shower-"

"There isn't a shower here-"

He cut her off. "Just listen to me. My goodness, you are one annoying girl."

She got up from the ground. "And I am glad to be."

"You haven't had a shower in three days and I was going to take you to my original house so you can take one."

Selena raised an eyebrow. "Wait, you have a home... Why are we here in the moments?"

He signed. "Have you been paying attention to what I say? You're up here because the boss told me to carry you up here and kill you. My goodness. Come." He walked to the door and waited for her. She stood there for a moment and then looked at him. He waited.

Selena walked out the door and he walked behind her.

**

While Justin drove down the road, she laid her arm next to the window with her head against the window. She took a breath and yet tears fell down her eyes.

Justin glanced at her. "Hey."

Selena wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at him.

"Everything will be okay."

She raised an eyebrow. "How can you say everything will be okay? Dude, I have been kidnapped and you won't let me go because it's the rule-"

Justin rolled his eyes and then signed. He slammed on the breaks, making Selena go forward. She got scared. She turned her head to him.

He pointed at her with his index finger. "Now, I gave you a chance to leave but you didn't. You wanted answer and that's what I am doing."

Tears fell down her eyes.

"So, don't blame this on me because I didn't won't to do this in the first place."

She didn't say anything.

Justin pushed the gas and drove off. All through the ride it was silence.

**

When they got to Justin's house, he made sure no one wasn't looking. He didn't won't someone to see Selena and then call the police. Justin got out the car and went over to her side and opened the door.

"You know I could've opened that," she told him.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed her waist as she got out. He hurried up and brought her inside the house. Justin locked the door.

Selena turned to look at him. "What was that all about? You rushed me in here."

He glanced at her. "I know and that's because I don't won't to let no one to see you."

The house looked beautiful. When you walked in, there was stairs and behind the stairs was a small hallway. A small hallway that led to a kitchen and living room.

"This is a nice place," she mentioned.

"Thanks." He walked upstairs as she followed him up there. He went into the bathroom and turned the hot water on and went into his room and grabbed his clothes to give to Selena. A sweatpants and a long t.shirt.

"Are you going to stay up here while I take a shower?" She asked.

He let out a laugh and nodded his head no. "No but just to let you know if you make a move out of that window, I'll be after you." He walked away from her.

"You know you don't have to worry about me leaving," she said out loud.

He turned and look at her. All he did was just look at her before going back down stairs.

Selena went to the bathroom.