chapter six

Selena and the guy sat there in the room that she had been staying in for the past two days.

"So, who wants me dead?" Selena asked him.

"It's a man that I work for. I can't say no names-"

"And what for?" She asked.

"Because I can't. I'm sorry, okay." He signs as getting up from the bed and standing there in the middle of the room.

"Do you really want to do this?" She wondered.

He turned to look at her with the tears appearing from his eyes. "No."

"Then why are doing this?" She got up from the bed and walked toward him, placing her hand on his arm. It brought chills down his spine.

"Because if I don't do what he says, he will hurt me until I bleed." He turned to look at her.

Selena didn't say anything.

**

Mariah walked down the hall of the school. People walked pass her and yet looked at her, feeling bad for her. She lost a best friend, someone that hasn't been found.

Mariah looked over, seeing a paper hanging up on the wall. She walked up to the wall, seeing it had said missing girl.

Tears fell down her eyes.

"Hey, Mariah."

Mariah turned to find two girls standing there.

"We heard about Selena. Just let you know that we're sorry and we're praying that she comes back."

"Thank you." Mariah wiped the tears from her eyes.

The girls walked away.

Mariah turned around, facing the wall again. She looked at the picture one last time before heading to class.

***

It's short but here's a chapter. I haven't posted in awhile. Next chapter will be long. Next chapter I will put some Jelena moments.