I Wanna Hear it Again

Ahh, two more chapters left after this. There's only 20 I'm this entire fic. Heh, I was supposed to post this yesterday, just like last week, but I got distracted since Voltron S5 came out yesterday - and get this, Episode 81 came out right when I started the final episode of S5. A lot went on after the whole TV show marathon...

Earlier I had a thought that technically, Krux's lab bombs are just like those of honey Lemon's from BH6. Just something to help you guys out :)

Anyways, here it is!

***

While Jay and Cole were busy with the Overlord, Pythor took this as his chance to escape, and he started to make his move. That was until Chief Garmadon stepped in front of him, hands houghtly on his hips.

"Not so fast, Pythor. Either you give yourself up and I can take you back to your cozy little prison cell, or-"

"Oh, I think you know which option I'd rather prefer, old man."

Nya hissed from behind the Chief and she raised a fist at Pythor. "Hey! No one calls him that!"

Zane found his throwing stars tucked in a safe spot around his hips and he whirled them out as Pythor began to back up, looking like he was coming up with a plan. And quick.

"Enough waiting around. Let's just get this over with," Nya grumbled and swung the blade forward. Pythor ducked to the right and used his foot to tip Nya off balance.

"You know, it's a shame, really-" he began as the blade flew up into the air and he caught it by the hilt, "- Clouse could have been so much help."

Nya scoffed and drew back her arm, raising a brow in question. "And who's that?"

"He was a friend. Quite powerful, if I may add." Zane leapt over Pythor, striking the man from behind. "You wouldn't have stood a chance against him."

Zane quirked a brow, chuckling softly to himself. "Are you trying to say that he is stronger than your leader?"

Pythor scowled and swung his fist for the young man's face. Zane threw his hands up and caught Pythor's hand between them and between the throwing stars. With a smirk, he let go and kicked the man back, spinning the sharp weapon in his hands satisfyingly. The other man looked down at his hands and saw blood drawn out of them. As he raised a fist at Zane, Nya slashed at Pythor's side and the man doubled over.

Seeing this as an opportunity, Zane prepped his throwing stars and tossed them towards Pythor.

Unfortunately, Pythor moved out of the way and the throwing stars embedded themselves onto Garmadon - one on the other shoulder, and another on his side.

"Chief Garmadon!" Zane ran over to him.

Garmadon winced at the blood and groaned. "It's... it's okay." He sighed. "First, it was one shoulder; then, not just the other, but my side too." He cupped a hand over the side wound, feeling the blood seep onto his hand.

Meanwhile, as Jay fired another shot at the Overlord, who dodged the bullet by just inches, Cole was making a mess of the circular contained substances all over the place. Having only one arm didn't give him a great trip when he tried to hold all the things at once. Jay stepped in front of Cole as a shield, holding the gun at eye level with the Overlord. He quickly looked over his shoulder at Cole.

"Hurry up with those!"

Cole ground his teeth together in frustration as he scrambled to pick some back up. "I'm trying, but I can't do much with one arm!"