chapter three

Thought this song would match the chapter haha.

Song - talking to the moon by Bruno mars.

"You look different than i thought you would" you said through the phone as you spoke to your soulmate. After Matt had called you and you had finished, you had asked if Matt could give Keith your phone number. You couldnt really write on your hand right now.

"Is that bad?" Keith asked, he had a nice smooth voice that you wished you could listen to 24/7.  While he looked like he would be mr grumpy he would always show you small smiles as you spoke on the phone for the past hour.

"No" you chuckled "its a good thing. So tell me more about yourself. I know your name and age and nothing else" you said as you looked down at your watch and read 2:30.

"Well i work in a bar.  I was born of october the 23rd. Im 19 years old. So next month ill be 20, ill be finishing collage. My parents abandoned me as a baby but I'd rather not talk about that." Keith said quite shyly as he spoke about himself.

You smiled as you learned more about your soulmate.

"Im born on the (day and month.) I have a younger sister called Amara who is six years old, she lives with me because our parents are... away" you muttered the last part, you didn't really want to explain but you felt bad for having to lie.

"I have to pick her up in about 10 minutes so thats all the time we have left. Amara is the reason why i dont write on my hand often unless she isnt around because she likes to copy me. But i work part time at a nursery so another reason why I cant" you said again with a small smile on your face as you spoke about your sister, Amara.

Keith smiled "you'll have to introduce us one day" keith chuckled before he looked down and sighed. "I've got to go, its 8pm here and i have my late night shift tonight, talk to you soon l-" Keith said but cut himself of from what he was about to say and blushed softly.

"Bye, I have to pick Amara up now anyway have a nice shift" you smiled before ending the face time and grabbibg your black flats and a creamed coloured over throw before walking out the house and grabbing your house keys.

You set of in a small jog as you jogged towards Amara's school to go and pick her up. As you got to the school gate and just walked through a small body came crashing into yours as small arms wrapped around wour waist.

"Y/N!" Amara yelled as she had her small school bag in her hand and her other hand in yours. Her short blonde shoulder length hair was pulled back behind her ear as she had a blue head band on her head. Her usual style of clothes as a nice blue skirt and a grey top with swirly neon blue swirls on.

" Im sorry Amara but i have another shift in half hour, you dont mind coming to the nursery do you? I'll still try and help you with your homework if you have some" you whispered softly feeling bad. You had promised that you could have a you and her night without work amd people getting in the way.

Amara 'ohhed' softly as she looked down with frown. "But your promised" she muttered and looked up at you with tear filled eyes.

You sighed with a frown and bent down to her level, whipping her tears away with your thumb. "I know I did, money's been really hard and I've been saving up for something important. I promise we will get that night I just don't know when" you muttered as you smoothed her messy hair down and kissed her forehead.

"Ok, y/n you better not break that promise" she giggled and smiled up at you, your hands intertwined together as she skipped along next to you as you made your way to the nursery you sighed in tiredness.

_________________________

Keith sighed as he leaned back on his sofa with his arms crossed, he had just ended the call with you and couldnt help the small smile on his face when he though of you.

He put a hand on his rosy cheeks and groaned he couldn't believe how stupid he just was nearly saying 'I love you' so soon. He felt so dumb and couldnt help at just want to hit himself.

He couldn't help these feelings he had though, he usually kept himself looked away to himself but in less than a hour of speaking he had openly spoken to you about himself. Where if it were someone else he would of just grunted and told them to leave him alone.

Keith just wished you could be there with him, but when he realised that you had your little sister under your wing aswell it would be double the money for her to get to him. And Keith defiantly didn't have that type of money to go to America.

Guess all he would have to do is be patient and when the time is right fate would bring you closer to him.

Anyone remember Amara from my first book red Keith x reader? If so are you glad she's back or Not?
If you liked the chapter please
-vote

And

-comment -- Beth ♡♡♡