chapter six

Just in case some of you don't know Amara was from another keith x reader and in that she was about 11 or 12 but in this book shes 6-7 years old.

"Y/N!" Yelled as she came running into your room, or well Keiths room. You was sat at the desk in his room with your laptop. You had now been staying with him for a week now and had to get Amara into a school and you a job. Which wasn't going to well.

"Yes?" You mumbled putting your hand thriugh your knotty h/c hair. She voiced over to You, bouncing on her toes side to side with a small sly smile on her face.

"Guess what I did?" She muttered as she giggled and used her hand to muffle them. You shook your head with a smile and then chuckled. You knew that sly smile and giggle and you couldnt wait until she actually saw what she had done.

"Hide me!" She said loudly and the  covered her mouth with her hands as she quickly looked towards the door and the  back at you. You looked around the room and saw the big empty box that you had brought so you could store your stuff in, yet to actually do it though.

You pointed towards the big box, that was defiantly big enough for her to fit into and you both quickly rushed over to it. Amara jumped in and you looked around once again trying to find something to cover her up with before putting the lid back on. Keith was bound to look in there.

You saw the f/c pillows you had brought the other day just laying in a  pile in the corner of the room and picked them up. Shoving them on top of her until you made sure she was unnoticeable, then put the lid back on just in time to hear a loud groan and then a yell.

You sat down on the bed quickly and went on your phone, opening a random app, which seemed to be YouTube and clicked a random video.

"Where's Amara?" Keith said as he walked in, you held in your laughter as you looked up at the pen covered face of Keith and shrugged your shoulders.

"She's got to be in here, where else should she go besides asking you for help?" He muttered to himself you kust continued to look at your phone as in the corner of your eye you saw Keith looking under the bed and in the closet before looking back around again.

"When did you get that?" He asked as he pointed towards the big box Amara was in.
"The other day, to store all my stuff in" you simply replied, trying not to let anything slip from your mouth.

He stalked over to it and lifted the lid, you watched at the corner of your eye and held your breath. Keith looked at you again and then looked down at the f/c pillows. "When did you get these?" He asked sounding confused.

"The other day, they were nice so I thought I would get them." You muttered back a reply as you looked down at your phone again.

"Is that the only thing in there?" He asked, you nodded and he sighed putting the lid back in and leaving the room. You heard Amara sigh as she lifted the lid up and stepped out.

"That was scary" she muttered as she put the lid back in and walked to the middle of the room and stretched with a yawn.

Before the both of you knew it Keith came running in, grabbed Amara, threw her over his shoulder and then onto the bed and tickled her sides with a loud chuckle.

Amara squealed and giggled as she tried pushing Keiths hands away begging for him to stop tickling her. Which he didn't replying with a you deserve it.

When he did stop she sighed and later spread out on the bed, you moved over on Kieths double bed as he sat next to you and chucked even more.

"I love you" Keith muttered as he moved in and pecked you on the lips, making your cheeks blush.

"I love you to" you muttered back with a smile and a small chuckle as you watched Amara's face go from smiling to disturbed.

"Eww! Cuties" she yelled as she ran out the room. Keith gave you a smirk before jumping up from the bed running after her.

Sorry for not updating!! Been seawall busy with choosing my options with is GCSE's or I guess final exams?? I'm not entirely sure what it is for other countries aswell as homework and being ill... again uughh haha.

Anywhooooo if you liked the chapter please vote and comment ~~~ ♡