chapter eight

Chapter eight.
Song - she doesn't mind by Sean Paul.

"Not bad" you hummed as you looked around the field that had a picnic blanket and picnic basket placed in the middle.

"I'm not very good with these types of stuff..." Keith muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, and with his other hand that was held in yours pulled you behind him towards the picnic blanket.

You chuckled as you sat down next to him and ruffled his raven hair up, "I know, that's why I said not bad" you said then laughed. "Besides, this is better than watching a smilly movie in our flat" you said with a small smile.

"Is that so? Here thought you liked my 'silly'movies" he huffed with a small pout jokingly as he ruffled your hair up in return.

You grumbled before you spoke "never, you have terrible taste in movies" you chuckled and sent a smile towards him.

"Yet you still love me, huh" He  stated. He cringed soon after, crunching his nose in a disgusted way "forget I said that, that was way to cliche and sickly" he muttered with his cheeks tinted a light pink.

You bursted out laughing as you saw the embraced look on your boyfriend's face.

"Oh shut up you, you say embarasing things all the time, yet I don't laugh" he muttered as he crossed his arms over his chest.

You shook your head, "maybe so, but there never that embarrassing" you chuckled out as your stomach rummbled. You shut up and turned your face away in embarrassment and with a small cough heard you turned your head to the side.

"Here, I just made like a lunch type thing. We both know I can't cook" he muttered as he pushed the basket towards you. You opened it and let anither laugh out.

"Made? You mean brought right?" You laughed out and gave him a big smile, getting out your favourite easy to get food, opening the package and started eating.

A couple of hours later, you and Keith had chatted even more and finished your food. You still teasing him about the embarrassing things that had happened in he past day.

Now you and Keith were laying on the picnic blanket, you head later in his stomach as you both watched the clouds move by with small chatter, both pointing out weird shaped clouds and trying to guess what it looked like.

"It's times like this where I'm glad I have a soulmate" Keith muttered, you smiled with a small laugh.

"Me too"

The end.

Please read ~~
Hey sorry for not updating in a while been busy, I swear that's my excuse all the time but seriously I have been busy. -busy with a couple of art requests in my Instagram and had recently been to the hospital becauee my body hates me.

Anyway I just wanted a small cute ending which i have done. So if you liked the last chapter vote and comment Beth ~~