chapter five

Please read authors note at the end of the chapter thank you!
Song listened to while writing ^^
Song: never give up by Sia

Keith paced back and foward in the airport. He was so anxious to meet his soulmate. He let out a sigh as he looked down at his phone to cheak the time, it had been two hours since their plane hat landed and he just couldnt wait to see her.

He put his hand through his raven hair, ruffling it up in the process.

"Keith!" He heard your sweet voice call and turned towards it, only to be taken down to the floor in a hug. He chuckled and pushed you of him and then stood up, dusting himself off.

He held out his hand for you to use to pull yourself up,which you did. He then pulled you into a hug and placed his head in he crook of your neck and let out a shaky breath.

"Keith!" He heard another voice call out. Then nearly tumbled back when Amara had jumped onto his back, he chuckled once again and used his arms to keep her up and not let her fall.

Lance was standing a while back with everyone's bags around him, he looked as if he had no idea what to do with all the suitcases and bags. You ran over and put gave Amara's small back pack to her, which she just held in her hand as she was still on Keith back.

You put your backpack on and grabbed both, yours and Amara's suit cases and walked next to Keith, the suit cases dragging behind you.

After about waiting for 10 minutes a taxi came and picked the four of you up, dropping Lance of at Shiros house then stopped at Keiths flat.

Keith opened the door to the fown stairs od his apartment before he had to mske his way up a couple of sets of floors before getting to his floor. Where he opened his flat door open, steped in dragging you by one hand behidn him and the other dragging Amara behind him.

"Oooh, not a bad place keith, it looks all new and refernished" you chuckled, knowing damn well that he had refernished the flat because you were coming.  Your heart fluttered as you blushed slightly, it was sweet.

Keith rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and blushed a little, civering his cheejs wiyh his other hand and then sighed.

"Err.. well Amara's room is the room with the light grey door, next to thats mine... what's mine is yours." He muttered as he placed himself down onto his sofa with a huff and stretched his arms over his head with a yawn.

"Also, feel free to sleep in my bed, ill sleep on the sofa if you want" he muttered once more just enough so you could hear. You blushed at the thought of sharing a bed with him and let out a sigh of relief when you didn't have to. Giving him a small smile you made Your way towards the two doors.

"You don't mind if I unpack my stuff in your room, right?" You asked, you'd feel rude if you just dumped your stuff in his room

"No, go ahead" he replied. You opened the door and smiled it was so like him to have a black and red room. It made him look even more emo, but you wouldn't tell him that.

And there you went, unpacking from your huge suitcase.

Heya! Sorry for the shorish and quite late chapter. I've been extremely busy with school work and choosing our next GCSE's. The stress school brings ehh haha. Thinking of choosing geography, health and social care and psychology. Already taking art as a GCSE. But anywhoo enough about me ranting on.

If you liked the chapter please.
Vote and comment means the world ♡♡