Truth ?

Riah POV 🧡:
I couldn't believe what I just witnessed what just happened. I had Shay call 911.
Yb - whoever did this goin pay trust me
He said as I feel into his chest.
TAY K POV ❗️:
Once I got done doing the job for Boss I had went home. As I'm laying on the couch scrolling through igI notice a post Riah made.

♥️: 8,067 Southside

♥️: 8,067
Southside.riah : pull through baby sister 😞💔
Memphis_nia : OMW down there tell my bestie I love her 🧡
TayK : What happened to Bestfriend ‼️
Southside.riah : @TayK she got shot 😭
In my head all I could think is that I did it. It wasn't suppose to hit her it was suppose to hit one of them nba niggas.
Keke/Mama POV 💋:
I got a text from Shay and Riah telling me to come to CareTaker Hospital. I forgot that I didn't know I let them use my car so I had to have Chris take me which I knew wasn't good.
Shay POV 💛:
The only thing I could think of while waiting at the hospital was who could have done this to my little cousin . The only person that came to my mind was 💡MARKUS. I didn't want worry Riah because she was already scared to death.
RIAH POV 🧡:
When we got to the hospital it was me , Shay , & the nba Gang. Out of all of them 3three took it the hardest he was crying hard. My mama finally came and I told her what had happened.
Doctor - Family of Aliyah Ann Wright
Me & my mom - us
Doctor- well she just got out of x-ray & surgery and we were able to pull the bullet out right now we're going to run some test real quick and once I come back you guys can go see her.
Us - ok
I noticed my mama hugging a strange man. I didn't pay it no mind and just went and laid my head on boomer since yb left Cuz his Bm was trippin'.
Boomer - that's yo daddy
Me - No , my daddy dead
Boomer - that's yo mama bf or something
Me - no why you say that
Boomer - look
I looked over seeing my mama kiss this man. I walked over there interrupting there conversation.
Me - mama who is this ?
Chris - Umm my name is Chris
Mama - before I tell you this sit down
I sat down in the seat behind me.
Me - Yes
Mama - this is my boyfriend Chris me and him have been talking for a long time now and I'm pregnant
Me - Ummm
I said as hot tears came down my face . I wasn't mad that my mom found happiness I was mad at the fact that she didn't tell me . We never kept secrets that was the number one rule in our house.
LIYAH POV 😏💙:
"liyah , Liyah" I hear a familiar voice say
" yes ... daddy" I say in a soft voice
" listen daddy loves you and riah ok & I'm in a better place now. I need you to be down there with your sister and your mama for me ok you don't need to be up here right now. Your to young go live life. And remember I'm always watching over you ok!"
" ok , I love you"
" I love you to Liyah" the voice said as it faded away , and me waking up in a hospital bed and doctors coming through the door.
Riah POV 🧡:
Doctor - you can go see her now in room 234
Me - baby Sister . How do yo feel
Liyah - I feel ok
I had noticed that my mama was gone and so was the nba gang. Only me and Shay was there. Trinity had left to.
Liyah - mama don't know
Me - Yea she know
Shay - And she said she love you
Shay - Don't you have something to say to Liyah
She said hitting me but I just rolled my eyes
Liyah - tell me what
Me - well mama is pregnant & she got a new boyfriend that she been talking to for a long time
Liyah - "and y'all didn't tell me" shouting it.
Me - I just found out
Liyah - I wasn't going to be mad
Right before the doctor walked in the nba Gang walked in except fir young boy. The last one to come in was 3three.
3three - here I got you some flowers ... Ummm I'm not used to this so imma just sit them right here
Liyah - "Thank you" she said smiling really hard,
Doctor - we got the test and stuff done and you can go home just sign this paper.
Unknown/Boss POV😈:
As I'm in the living room rolling a blunt up i hear my door slam making me pull out my gun fast . I see Tay K crying and stuff.
Unknown / Boss - wassup
Tay k - there is no wassup I shot the wrong person
Unknown / Boss - wym you shot the wrong person
Tay k - I shot her sister dude !
Unknown/ Boss - and your sad because
Tay k - Man you so cold hearted. You done got broken hearted so many times till where your cold.
He said as leaving out of my house.
Unknown / Boss - Imma have to kill Tay k . I think he know the lil girl & I don't need no snitch on my team.
Riah POV 🧡:
As we're leaving the hospital I get a text.
UNKNOWN- I hope you enjoy seeing your sister in the hospital. Learn to stop cheating.
Riah - WHO ARE YOU !!
Unknown- don't need to know that . Just know I may be coming for you next.

Something a lil long . But who is this unknown person ? Continue reading and you'll see . Sorry for any mistakes - Authors Note 🤫