BabyShower pt 1 ???

Saturday

Mama / KEKE 😽:
Today was the day of my baby shower and I just couldn't wait until Regin B. Rushing ( A/N: the baby name ) got here. I was going to spoil her well her sisters were but she was going to be a precious baby 💗.
Liyah POV 🔗:
This morning I woke up and went straight to check on Riah, she was sound asleep. After I checked on her I went back to my room and took my shower. As I was in the shower I got a phone call from 3three and it sound like it was sad or something
Me - Hello
Him - umm Liyah
Me - yea
Him - wyd
Me - taking a shower why what's up
Him - we-e-well I have to tell you something
Then I heard a person say " three" and he hurry up and hung up. I couldn't figure out if it was a girl or a boy that said that. Anyways I jumped back in the shower and just brushed it off.
After I got done washing my body I got out the shower , I dried off , then I rubbed my lotion and other smell good stuff on , before this I brushed my teeth , then I played music while I start redoing my hair.
10 minutes later.....
I was done with my hair , i had just put up in a bun.
I went into Riah room to wake up her up because we only had an hour and thirty minutes to get ready. When I got in there I heard the shower Turing off.
Me - Mariah we only got an hour and thirty minutes left to get ready it's 4:00.
Riah - Okay !
I left out of her room going into mines getting ready for my mama baby shower.

Mama/KEKE 😽:
Me - Joe stop playing with them pillows and put em on the couch over there.
Joe - yes ma'am
I really liked joe and Nia being together. Nia was like another child to me. ( A/N : Shay lives with her mother, and Nia and Trinity stay with Riah and Liyah grandmother. She's like another grandmother to them )
I saw youngboy , Nia , joe , boomer , trinity , 3three, Ben , and I knew Liyah and Riah was at the house , but I didn't see KD and Shay no where.

Shay POV 👋🏽:
As I walking to the bathroom I felt someone pull me into a dark room.
The person - we need to talk
I knew that voice from anywhere it was KD 🙄.
I found the light and turned it on.
Me -what do u want KD
Him - I gotta be honest wit you
Me - on what
Him - Well I still got feelings for you and every time I see with Ben it makes me so mad inside.
Me - ok and ...
him - that's all you gotta say ?
Me - yes. I mean it's not problem you feel this way
Him - ummm
He then leaned in and kissed me and I didn't pull away too quick because it felt good.
Me - what about trinity and that mya girl
Him - I don't want them
We kept kissing for about 3 minutes.
Riah POV 😴:
Once I got out the shower it was 4:30 now. I got put put on my Victoria Secret bra and underwear set. I then put on my smell good stuff . I brushed me teeth then I put on some comfortable clothes then straighten my hair. After I was done straightening my hair it was 5:15 and the baby shower started at 5:30. I then put on my dress and my heels on and sprayed my self in my bath and body works perfume. I went Liyah room to see if she's ready.
Me - you ready ?
Liyah - yea come on
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••At the baby shower 😘
Riah POV 💗:
When we got to the baby shower it was 5:45.
It was already a lot of people there .
I ran over to my mama
Me - mommy !
Her - Riah !
She said while she kept kissing my cheek.
Her - where yo sister at ?
Me - she over there , you want me to go get her
Her - Yea I wanna take a picture with y'all
Me - yes ma'am
As I was walking over I felt eyes on me.
I turned around only to see boomer and diamond. I mean I just got the hospital but I'm never scared to fight, I already knew she didn't like me.
Me - hey b . Hey diamond
Big B - wassup ri .
Diamond - umm hey Mariah
I was just looking like bitch don't get fucked up !
Diamond - come on b. Me and the baby hungry.
Big b - ok ok . Bye Riah
Me - bye .
Wait boomer got a baby on the way 🤨. But wasn't he just saying he still in love with me .
I walked over there to get Liyah and I say hey to everybody
Everybody- wassup
Youngboy - come here baby
Me - what do you want boy
I said laughing . Btw youngboy don't know that I know he cheating on me .
Youngboy - you look good
Me - I know
I said flipping my hair
Youngboy - mann.
Me - come on Liyah mama want us to take a picture
Liyah - ok . I'll be back 3
We walk over there and take the picture and you know me I had to post it.

 I'll be back 3 We walk over there and take the picture and you know me I had to post it

Southside.riah : Mommy 💗 ... it's another one on the way 👶🏼❄️
nba_youngboy : in laws ♥️
Og_3three : lil sis on the way 😘
nbakd2x : my baby mama is cute 😍😍 but y'all look like some dirty dogs 🐶
badgirl._liyah : I love you 💙🔗 and @nbakd2x bitch Shut cho ass up !!
Envy.Shay : Fam(ily)💗
Liyah left and went back over there to the boys as I bumped into trinity
Me - Bestie !!
Her - Heey 😘
Me - wyd ?
Her - nothing helping your mama set up for these games
She end up walking off cuz my mama called her before she left I asked her if she seen Shay and she said no.
I went over to my auntie Jessie , Shay mama and asked her and she said no.
I finally looked up and seen KD and Shay walking up to a room I was finna yell but instead me being sneaky I followed behind them and I watched as they walked in the room .. I peaked in and saw them kissing and I didn't know what to do.
I then ran down stairs and I was about to tell trinity but I couldn't she was to happy so I just walked outside and guess what I saw.
3three kissing my hoe of a cousin 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Authors Note 🤫: how did I do ? Btw sorry for any mistakes 😬. But part 2 will becoming !!