Feelings ? / The Text ?

A week later
RIAH POV 🧡:
Last week boomer and young boy told me how they felt about me. And it didn't go so well
FlashBack (Youngboy):
Me - " Wassup y'all" I said walking into yb house.
Gang - " wassup"
Yb - "Aye Riah let me talk ta ya"he said
I got up and went to the back room where he was sitting on the bed watching tv.
Me - Hey
Yb - "Sit down I gotta talk to you about something" he said turning down the tv.
Me - " What is it," I said nervously
Yb - I like you and I haven't had the balls to tell ya but I'm just goin tell you now. I know boomer got a thang for ya but I do to, and I know you may think I'm just trynna hit but no that's not it at all. Mariah I really like you." He said waiting for me to answer.
Me - Ummmm....
Yb - ummm that's all you gotta say after I just expressed myself to you mannnnn , until you find some other words other than umm you can leave.
I got up leaving his room about to cry because I liked Yb and boomer , but Yb the most for some reason.
FlashBack Over(Youngboy).
I started to get hungry so I went downstairs to get something to eat. As I went down the steps I heard laughing and talking. I walked into the living room only to see the whole nba gang except for boomer. Once I got some Oreos out the cabinet and poured some juice into a cup I went back into the living room where everybody else was.
KD - So ... Is the roach going to share
He said making everybody laugh
Me - Shut up . That's why you not getting none you big ear bitch!
I said causing everybody to laugh again.
LIYAH POV 😏💙:
We were all laughing and playing until we heard a knock
*KNOCK KNOCK*
Riah - look out the window and see who that is. Don't just open the door for anybody.
I looked out the window and screamed everybody jumped getting scared & making 3 pull out his gun. I opened the door to the one and only NIA !! MY BESTFRIEND!!
Nia - BEST B
ME - " Heey" I said jumping on her
Me - What you doing down here
Nia - I'll tell you when you let me in
I slide over for her to come in.
"Damn," I heard baby joe say as she walked in the house.
BabyJoe POV💰:
Lil liyah bestfriend bad asl . She was looking like a whole meal + dessert. I had ta been looking at shaw' to hard because she mugged me when she saw me.
Nia POV 💕☺️:
I had finally touched the rouge to see my bestfriend. When I got to her house some tatted up boy just kept staring at me until I finally mugged him.
Me - what's y'all name
KD - I'm KD , that's 3three , Ben , Yb , and that's baby joe.
Liyah - good introduction. But what we goin do today y'all ??
3three- yall trying to go to the mall
Liyah - yea
Me - I'm down
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Later on that Day.
NIA POV 💕☺️:
We got into 2 separate cars then headed to the mall. I was scrolling through the gram the whole car ride. 30 minutes later we finally pull up to the mall . I had trinity take my picture since she was the closet person beside me.

♥️: 5,678Memphis_nia: " gotta make it happen" 😉💰bbg

♥️: 5,678
Memphis_nia: " gotta make it happen" 😉💰
bbg.babyjoe: DAMN 😍😍😍
BadB.Trini : no pc ok but 💙😍
980 more comments....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Back at Riah and liyah house
RIAH POV 🧡:
We were finally back home. Everybody came to our house since my mama was out of town on a business trip and she said they could spend the night as long as we weren't doing anything. When we had got home I had Nia help me take down my hair , since she was the one who did my hair back in Memphis. As soon as we were done washing and blow drying my hair we heard a knock.
Shay - Who is it ?
Boomer - BIG B
Shay opens the door only to find boomer and some girl .
Boomer - wassup y'all
Everybody- waddup
As I just sat there while everybody was cuddle up : Shay & Ben , KD & Trinity , Joe & Nia , Boomer & his girl , & Liyah and 3three.
I sat on the couch while youngboy laid on the floor on his phone. I think he was still mad. I couldn't help but notice boomer and that girl. She said her name was Diamond I think.
FlashBack (BOOMER):
I was just sitting on the porch minding my business when boomer came and sat by me.
Big b - Riah we need to talk
Me - about
Big b - we'll that night at cha party I wanted to tell you that I like or maybe even in love with you.
Me - I like you to but i don't think it will ever happen plus Yb like me to so I'm just trying to stay out of relationships right now.
Big b - I should've jus kept my mouth closed then I never would've got hurt.
He said walking off sad making my heart break for him .
FlashBack over (Boomer).
As we were downstairs watching movies my phone buzzed off
Unknown: You keep playing with me . Meet me at Park road by the garden at 9:00 by yourself or your mom is next. And yes I know your mom is back in Memphis on a business trip staying in Gary's hotel 2nd floor room 126.
I didn't answer back I just continued to watch the movie feeling scared.

New Character:

^^ DIAMOND ^^

This was probably boring but imma give y'all something good in the next chapter .  Sorry for any mistakes - Authors Note 🤫