ON THE ROAD 🚘

Riah POV 💙:
So it was going on 8:00 in the morning  and I had to hurry up and get ready. I had rented out a big truck for us cuz it didn't make no sense to go down there in different cars. I had went to Liyah room to wake her up because this girl take forever to get dressed.

Once I woke her up I went and took a 15 minute showers I got out at like 8:16. I was doing good so far. Once I was done wit my shower I went and put on my Calvin Klein gray matching underwear and bra set. I then looked in my closet and put something on. I had put on a tank top with some black joggers and I had on my all white air forces. I didn't want to get to cute because we weren't going anywhere until tonight.

It was now going on 8:35 and I still haven't packed. I packed my underwear lots of it ( just in case ) , some 2 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of shorts , i packed 4 different shirts, I packed 3 pairs of tennis shoes , and 2 pairs of sandals. Once I was done packing clothes I packed my  hygiene stuff. I bet y'all like why you pack so much ? Well that's because I always wanna be ready for if I have to stay again.

It hit 9:00 once I was done. I had nothing else to do so I just turned on the tv until I fell asleep.

Liyah POV ☀️:
It was 9:09 and I was packing my stuff. As I was packing my stuff I was on the phone wit Bennie.

For some reason after my mama baby shower he had seem to be acting weird. I really didn't let it get to me so I just brushed it off.

After I got done packing it was going on 9:20 so I had to hurry up and get dressed. I had some blue jean pants with a white crop top and some brown gladiator sandals. I didn't have to do my hair because it was already done from when I did it last night.

It was now 9:25 , the man came and dropped the truck off and the guys and girls are just now getting here. The only thing I had to do was go wake up Riah.

Riah POV 😋:
Liyah - "WAKE UP ! WAKE UP ! WKAE UP !"
That was all I heard in my right ear.
Me - Hoe I'm up !
Liyah - ok good cuz it's time to pack the truck up 

After she said that she left out my room. I got up , pulled myself together , grabbed my blue nike duffel bag , and then headed down stairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••In The Car

Riah POV 💙:
KD - Are we there yet ??
Me - Nigga we just started driving
KD - But it feels like forever !!!!
Liyah - KD Shut Up
KD - who pissed in yo cereal
Liyah - Yo big eared ass ! That's who !
KD - "Well how could I do that if I was at m —"
He was cut off by Shay
Nia - Aye B stop at that McDonald's so we can get some breakfast a girl hungry.
BabyJoe - when are you not hungry ?
Nia - Well it's not my fault !
BabyJoe - Ight. ight. Chill.
Nia - "Ok then"

I already knew what she was finna day from when she told me at the hospital and they thought I couldn't hear them.

Shay - what you mean ?
BabyJoe - Stay yo ugly ass over there
Shay - Bit- ouuu you lucky
KD - And how is he lucky ?
Shay - KD stay out of this
KD - I can't if I'm already in it

Like I frl deal hated KD 😂😂.

KD - How long we got on this road ?
Me - It's an hour and sixteen minutes
KD - hell nawl to the nawl nawl nawl .. I said a hell to the nawl

Everybody in the car just busted out laughing.

Youngboy - it's not even that long of a drive
KD - to me it is
Youngboy - Mannnn

We finally got out and went into McDonald's to get our breakfast. We decided to eat inside of because of multiple reason most of them has KD involved.

I finally sat down at table wit youngboy and we ate our food in silence. Eventually the silence was broken by him so called apologizing.

Youngboy POV 🖤:
I was trying to apologize to her so nothing won't seem weird between us.

Me - I'm sorry I over reacted about the Instagram post , I didn't mean to go off on you like that , it just if something is mine I want it all to myself
Riah - should I really accept yo apology?
Me - Yes you should
Riah - I guess I accept yo apology
Me - Ok gimme kiss

She lead over the table and pecked my lips.

KD - Awwn y'all made up ... WE DONT CARE COME ON WE DONE !
Riah - In so tired of you KD
KD - And why is that ?
Riah - Because you talk so much s**t !
KD - I don't talk it , I poop it ... if you get what I mean
Riah - You nasty !

BOOMER POV 😭:
I watched as they so called made up ( Riah and Kentrell ).
I really wanted to tell Riah, but I didn't know how to. Plus Diamond goin say something.
I watched as they kiss and in my head I'm just thinking of only you know what I know .. If Only !?!?!?!?

AUTHORS NOTE 🤫: 2 updates in a row! I know this chapter was boring .. don't say nothing. Also sorry for any mistakes.🤷🏽‍♀️