That Night 😥💔

Trini POV 😎:
Riah has been gone for a long time I don't know where she is. I check my phone and it's going on 9:45  and I know Riah she would never do anything like that .
Me - Where Riah ?
Shay - I don't know where is she Liyah
Liyah - remember she said she was going to get some fresh air but it shouldn't take her that long.
Me - I'm getting worried
The boys were scattered everywhere in the living room sleep only the girls were up.
Nia - try seeing where she at
Me - how ?
Nia - check her location
Shay - she at Park Road by the garden
Nia - what is she doing there ?
Liyah - I don't know but I'm finna find out
Me - I'll wake up they boys
I wake up the boys I tell them what's going on, they eventually get up and we get in two separate cars. On the way there I had a bad feeling about this . As we were in the car I just prayed that my bestfriend was ok
Nia POV 💕☺️:
Me and Riah wasn't really close but we called each other sisters. She treated me as her little sister and I loved that about her. We had a bond but not a very close one but we still loved each other. If I needed backup to fight she was there for me, if I needed anywhere to lay my head she was there for me . I didn't want to lose Riah , not this early . I knew that if I lose her I los my bestfriend to. Things wouldn't be the same my bestfriend would probably be sad all the time and I don't want that to happen.
YB POV 😈:
I'm half way sleep and I really don't know what's going on. All I heard them say was Riah was missing do I hurry up and got up. This car ride is awkward because everybody is either quite or shaking their leg talking to themselves in a whisper.
BOOMER POV 💥:
I was rushing to Park Road. Even though I had found me a new girl didn't mean anything. I still had feelings for Riah. As I was driving i guess I was crying because Diamond reached over and wiped my face. I couldn't even think of what happened or why she not answering the phone.
Liyah POV 😏♥️:
I was so scared. I don't want nothing to happen to my sister.
Eventually we pull up to Park Road. As I was looking out the window I seen something laying on the ground. I was in the car with Shay so I yelled " Stop the car!"
As I got out I turned my flash on because it was dark outside. I walked up to the thing / person that's was laying down only to find Riah. I seen her laying down in a dried up pool of blood and blood still coming out. I seen everybody else getting out the car running towards me.
Me - NOOOOOO RIAH COME BACK, WAKE UP , WAKE UP..... SOMEBODY HELP!!!
I yelled and screamed as I seen her in my arms.
The I heard two more cries and screams follow behind me
Trini - BESTFRIEND 😭😭😭😭 , I NEED YOU!!
Shay - He-e-e-hello
911 - 911 how may I help you ?
Shay - my cousin has just been shot
911 - where are you ma'am
Shay - Park Road
911- We have someone on they way
Shay - HURRY UP !!
911 - were trying our best
2 minutes later the ambulance pull up , jumping out of the car rushing to Riah. I Road in the ambulance truck while everybody else got into the cars.
Shay POV 🤪:
Trini - slow down !
Me - I can't
As I'm driving all I feel are the got tears running down my face while I drive fast to hospital.
Ben - Slow down Shay ! IM SERIOUS !
I couldn't slow down all I could think about is if my cousin was ok... I didn't  want to lose her.
All I remember was big bright lights crash right into me .......................
BABY JOE 📍:
In front of us was Shay , Ben , Trini , Nia , and Yb. In the car with us was Boomer , Big b gal , 3three , KD , and me.
As we were on our way to the hospital we remember seeing a big crash happen in front of us.
Me - DANNNNGGGG
Boomer - Hold on is that ?
3three & KD - That's Shay and them !!
Boomer stop the car and we all run out except for that diamond girl.
Ben - Help !!!
KD - I got you !
Boomer - YALL OK !
Trini , Nia , YB - Yeah
Trini had a big cut on the side of her arm from where the glass had broke. Ben had a cut on his arm to but not as big as Trini. Nia and Yb were ok , Nia was just limping cuz something in the car fell on her foot. The only person who didn't answer was Shay.
BEN - Where Shay ?
Trini - She in the car ,bleeding and she not waking up 😭😭😭
She said in loud tears.
Ben -No , No , No
He said getting back in the car trying to grab Shay out.
Someone Called 911 because we heard the sirens coming down the street .
Ambulance- anyone in the car ?
BEN- Yes can you please get her out
Ambulance- Were going to try
5 minutes later she finally out the car but she look like she passed out .
Liyah POV 😏♥️:
As I'm sitting in the waiting room on them I see breaking news on the tv
News Reporter - Huge car crash close to Park Road. Everyone in the car was ok but Mar'Shay Jones.
Me - Oh My God that's my cousin 😭😭😭 I said as I began to cry again.
Eventually they all walk in while the ambulance rushed Shay to the back
2 hours later ...
doctor - family of Mariah Bats and Mar'Shay Jones ?
Everybody- That's us
Doctor - We have some good news and some bad news
KD- Good news first
Doctor - Well the good news is that Ms.Jones is doing good she's sleep right now but you can go see her in room 140
Trini - Bad News ?
Doctor - Well Ms.Bats is still in surgery and there's a 50% chance that she not going to make it out .. sorry to tell you.
I felt my body get weak as she said that and 3three catch me . Looked up to see YB had a blank stare on his face.
Me - Kentrell !
YB - Huh ?
Me - You not sad or don't have no feeling about this ?
Yb - I do. It's just that I don't know how to express myself .
Boomer POV💥:
After Yb said that I felt some type of way.
Me - Mannn youngboy if you not goin try to find out who did this to her then I am come on Diamond I'm finna take you home.
KD - I'm coming witcha
Me - naw you need to stay here wit your girl, all y'all , especially you Youngboy .
Ben - Ight. Stay up .
Me - I got cha
As me and diamond got in the car I felt eyes on me.
Me - You good
Diamond - You like her
She said as she began to cry
Me - What you talking about
Diamond - Riah
She said in a low voice
Me - Who ?
Diamond - Mariah , Boomer !!
Me - Nooo
I said as I tried not to show any guilt because I still did like her.
Me - I'm finna take you home ok
Diamond - Ok
The whole car ride was quite as I took her home .
YB POV 😈:
The doctor came back and said that Riah was in a deep coma but she was ok but still couldn't go see her until tomorrow. We were all in Shay room as Shay was sleep. We were all watching tv until I got a text
Jania 😍😏- Kentrell
Youngboy 😘❤️- wassup Shaw'
Jania - nothing ... imma be in Baton Rouge tonight you goin come see me tomorrow at my cousin house
Youngboy 😘❤️- yea I got you bae
Janie - okay ☺️
End Convo
Yea i been sneaking with somebody but that was only bc I thought Riah was goin say no if I asked her out .
3 hours later ....
I wake up to everybody being sleep and my phone ring I had seen boomer had came back but he was sleep to. I answer the FaceTime call from jania.
Me - Wassup
Jania - hey bae I'm down here
Me - that's wassup
Jania - remember tm
Me - I know baby
Jania - Ight
Me - love you
Jania - love you to
End FaceTime
After she called I went back to sleep.
BOOMER POV 💥:
When I got back to the hospital I couldn't sleep that night , all I could think about was if Riah was okay . I hurry up and fake sleep when I heard a phone ring ... it was Yb's .
After he got off FaceTime I couldn't believe he would cheat on her in this kind of time . When he went back to sleep I just watched tv until I went to sleep... in the morning I was goin ask him about it .

SORRY IF I MESSES UP I WAS TYPING FAST ! But in this chapter I gave y'all something long . Next chapter may be short not sure yet . I hope you enjoy reading ! - Authors Note 🤫