Baby Shower pt 2 😳💛

Riah POV :
I was about to say something to Beenie but I got interrupted by Chris calling me and my sister name in the microphone.
I walked over to see what he want.
Chris - Aye ! Can I get everybody attention?
Chris - Can everybody make like big circle around the chair.
Everybody made a circle around the chair. I seen my cousin go one side of the circle and beenie come stand by me and Liyah.
Chris - Bae can you come sit in the chair ?
I helped my mama walk over there to sit in the chair.
KEKE - " thank you baby," she said as I walked back to the circle.
Chris - " I just wanna start off by saying KEKE I love you so much, I love everything about you. You have been there for me through thick and thin. I have so much respect for you. I love the fact you carrying my child and with that being said," he said before him getting down on one knee and pulling out a box.
Chris - " keirra would you do the honor of being my wife.. will you marry me ?"
KEKE - YES ! YES ! YES !
Everybody start clapping and screaming my grandmama was crying .. tears of joy though.
Liyah POV ❤️:
When Chris asked my mama to marry her I was so happy that I jumped on 3. When I got done I noticed something on his neck like a hickey or something. Once everything got back to normal I walked out of the place and just stood out side crying.
After about crying for 5 minutes somebody came out and tapped me on my shoulder.
Guess who it just had to be .. 3.
Me - what do you want ?
3three - Whats wrong baby ?
Me - Bennie gtf away from me ! Like deadass.
3three - bro wtf is wrong wit u
Me - " move tf around from me , get tf away from here ," I knew I was mad cuz my Memphis accent came out
3three - not until u tell me what's wrong wit u
Me - YOU! THATS WHATS WORNG WITH ME !
3three - why tf you gotta be so loud
Me - BECAUSE IM TIRED OF THE BS !!! IM DONE WIT U
3three - you done wit who ? Cuz I damn sholl kno it ain't me.
Me - YES IT IS YOU !
3three - why are you done with me ? I haven't done nothing to you.
Me - Okay. So wtf is this on yo neck then three.
3three - umm
Me - Exactly! GET TF AWAY FROM ME !
3three - Ight. Say nomo .. I been done wit this relationship hoe.
He then left & that's when the tears really started to come.
Trini POV 💓:
After I was done helping Mama KEKE I went to go look for KD. I couldn't find him anywhere so I went upstairs. I looked all the rooms until I got to the last room and heard like kissing noises. I wasn't about to open it but something just kept telling me to open it.
I cracked it open only to find KD and Shay in a deep kissing session. I closed the door and walked downstairs. All I could do was cry.
YOUNGBOY POV😭:
Me and Riah was having fun at this baby shower. I really wanted to tell her but I just couldn't hurt her feelings. I love seeing her happy and that big smile on her face I just couldn't get enough of. See she got me soft and stuff and I'm never like this.
Riah - stop dancing like that
Me - Like what
Riah - All that twisting stuff
She said laughing
Me - Ight imma stop .... Sike !
Riah - Stop !
She said laughing.
BOOMER POV 🤨:
I seen Yb and Riah dancing on the dance floor. I wish that was me down there wit her, but I knew I had to move around. Yes diamond is pregnant. I can't believe i got her pregnant.
Me - Aye I'm finna go outside real quick
Diamond - Why ??
Me - Because I need some fresh air
Diamond - Nawl you just trying to go see that bitch Mariah
Me - First off she ain't no bitch and no I'm not I'm just finna go outside.
Diamond - Mhmm
Me - yeah mhmmm
This is going to be a long 9 months 🤦🏿‍♂️.
Shay POV 🧚🏽‍♀️:
Me and KD had a long kissing session and I felt the sparks. I couldn't believe that I did that though. Once we broke up the kiss we just stared at each other.
Me - we shouldn't have did that
KD - I know but it was like sparks .. at least I think that's what it's called
Me - yeah that's the what it's called
I said laughing.
KD - I gotta tell you something
Me - What ?
KD - I think I'm In love
Me - Ok so if you in love why did we just do that ?
KD - No I'm not in love wit Trini
Me - Then who ?
KD - You.
Me - Ummmm....

Authors Note 🤫:
It was short but it's something 🤷🏽‍♀️. Sorry for any mistakes. I will start back being active on the book.