chapter one: getting the power

Chapter one: Getting the Power

As Dirt flew as a bunch of dirt bikes raced across the track, two in the lead. One was white while the other was yellow. The rider on the white bike was a good number of yards in front of the other rider. White smirked under the helmet,knowing that Yellow was gonna lose. Suddenly, two more riders, one in crimson, the other in navy, showed up. They overtook Yellow quickly, but couldn't get in front of White. White soon crossed the finish line first, throwing their arms into the air in victory before getting off the dirt bike and pushing it over to Yellow, who was talking to Crimson and Navy. White got there just in time to hear Crimson say, almost annoyed, that he and Navy were adopted.

"Jac, how do you do that? You're a freestyle rider, not a racer!" Yellow complained, his helmet under his arm, when he saw White walking up to him.

White, or Jac as Yellow had named, shrugged, keeping the helmet on.

"Hey, I'm Blake, and this is my brother Hunter," Navy introduced to Jac, "Who're you? You're good enough to be a Factory Pro rider, and I thought I knew all the Factory Pro riders."

Jac shrugged again before pulling off the helmet. Hair as black as midnight tumbled down Jac's back and shoulders, so black that it almost looked a little crimson in the sunlight. Brushing some hair back reviled light green eyes and the friendly face of a sixteen-year-old girl. Blake, she noticed, was shorter than his brother, with dark hair and tan skin. He had dark brown eyes, and seemed to be the type who loved to have fun. Hunter, however, was taller, paler, and had blonde hair and blue eyes. Of the two brothers, Hunter was definitely the cuter one, and Jac got the impression that he was a bad-boy type.

"I don't know, Dustin, but I did race before I became a freestyle rider," the girl reminded the boy in yellow in a soft voice before turning to Blake and Hunter. "Hi, I'm Jacqueline. You two are really good, you almost caught me."

After talking to.hunter and blake with dustin

Jac ran towards the winter ninja academy

Winter Ninja Academy

Jac  parked her dirt bike when she arrived at her destination and ripped off her motocross gear, revealing the ninja uniform she wore while was a black bodysuit with white accents, and a frozen snowflake emblem right above her left breast. Her long hair tumbled down her back and over her shoulders gracefully, blowing softly in the breeze as she walked inside. Almost instantly, an older woman wearing a grey robe rushed over to her.

"Jacqueline, you're finally here! You must take this!" the woman took a small wooden box with a snowflake painted on it out from a pocket in her robe and forced it into Jac's hands.

"Sensei Mako, what's wrong? What is this?" Jac asked, now worried.

"Lothor is back. You must take this! Lothor is going after all the ninjas; he's already captured the Thunder Academy, and the Wind Academy, but Sensei Watanabe, his son, and three other ninjas from the Wind Academy managed to avoid being captured. Leave now, find Sensei Watanabe!" Sensei Mako pushed Jac towards the door.

"But Sensei Mako, what is this?" Jac protested. "What about you?"

"Jacqueline, you are the sister to the original Red, second Gold Power Ranger, you're the only one in this academy who has control over both of the winter elements, and you are the only one who can harness the power of the Winter Power Morpher. Now go!" Sensei Mako ordered.

Jac wanted to protest more, but upon seeing the face of her sensei, she decided against it. Opening the box, she took the morpher out and put it on before dropping the box and running to her dirt bike. Pulling on her discarded motocross gear quickly, she climbed on and rode off towards her home.