chapter six:return of thunder part 2

Chapter 6: Return of Thunder part 2

Storm Chargers
" Hey Jac, here's the last of the new stuff," said Hunter. He and Blake were unloading boxes out of a van right outside the store, and were finally done. It had taken a good hour to get all of the boxes out of the van and into the store, and jac had watched, pointing to where the boxes needed to go. They were doing pretty good, so far; jac was impressed.

"Y'all are doing great." Jac said, smiling. "Keep it up and you never know."

Dustin walked out of the backroom as jac said this, quickly spotting his three friends and walking over. "How goes life in the workforce?" he asked, adding a chuckle.

"It's all good; thanks for the hook-up!" Blake said, grinning.

"Yeah, we owe you guys one," Hunter added with a nod.

"Want an easier way to repay us?" Dustin asked, looking over at jac who nodded in agreement. Both grinned, giving the brothers identical looks.

"If it involves morphers and Megazords, we're still thinking." Hunter said after a second.

"I know the whole Sensei Guinea Pig thing seems a little out there, but once you get past the teeth and the talking, it's really not that unusual," Dustin said, shrugging his shoulders to add to the whole 'no-big-deal' effect.

"On which planet is it not weird?" Hunter challenged, his blue eyes flashing.

"Eltar," jac said without thinking. When the three boys gave her weird looks, she widened her eyes. "What? That's where my first mentor is from, and he was a just a giant blue head caught in a time-warp!"

"Anyway," Blake started slowly shaking his head, "Look, it's got nothing to do with Sensei, alright. It's just a big decision. But we won't keep you hanging!" Blake promised.

"Uh, too late, dude!" jac exclaimed. Hunter and Blake looked at each other, amused looks on their faces, and they headed for the door. "Hey, are you guys still going to the track? You promised to be at my demonstration!" Jac called after them.

"Yeah, wouldn't miss it!" Hunter replied.

"We're still going riding, right?" Dustin called before they could leave.

"Yeah, right after work! Meet us at the beach!" Blake said.

"Alright, man," Dustin said. The brothers nodded, walking out. But then, Hunter jogged back in.

“ So You're the last one to go today, right?" he asked jac. When she nodded, he added, " Yeah We'll be there in time to see you," he assured. Jac nodded, blushing. Hunter turned, running to catch up with his brother, who had left.

"You like him," Dustin said after a minute, making the blush get bigger.

"So what? You don't make fun of Tori for liking Blake," Jac responded.

"You didn't deny it, you like Hunter," Dustin stated, smiling.

"You wanna make something of it, Waldo?" jac shot back, a challenging look on her face.

Dustin's eyes widened she said his real name and he shook his head no. Jac smirked. "Thought so. Now get back to work," she ordered. Dustin hurried to the backroom, making jac chuckle and shake her head. She looked down at her old communicator, and her eyes widened when she saw the time. "Oh, I gotta go get ready!" she ran to the back room to get her motocross stuff.

Motocross Track- Freestyle Ramps

Jac had sighed as she looked at the crowd that had gathered. Being a demonstration, no two riders would be doing the same tricks, which was different from a competition, where the riders could do the same tricks. Jac's run wasn't until the end, as she would be the last rider, and that meant her ride wouldn't be for a few more hours. Already, a few of the guys had given her trouble about being a girl, she only ignored them. Hearing three quiet beeps, Andy looked around. Seeing no one, she brought her wrist, where her morpher sat, up to her mouth.