chapter four:a captured.white ranger

Chapter 4:  A Captured White Ranger

Somewhere in the forest between wind academy & cavern of spirits

"Yo, Thunder jerks! Mind telling me where we're going?" An angry Jac called up to the Thunder brothers. She was being pulled behind them as they walked by a rope that was tied around her hands. In Blake's hands was a sphere where Sensei Watanabe had sealed himself.

"You have a power source that we need; now shut up," Hunter snapped.

Jac rolled her eyes. "Like I haven't heard that one before." She muttered.

"I don't know about you bro, but I'm not really digging this place." Blake said after a little while, breaking the silence.

"Don't be such a baby," Hunter snapped, a scowl on his face. He walked ahead a little, pulling Jac behind him.

"Hey, aren't older brothers supposed to be the ones that are all, 'don't worry, I'll protect you!' or is that just my relationship with my brother?" Jac asked, tipping her head to the side slightly. Hunter glared at her and she rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay, I'm shutting up."

"You should be afraid, Thunder Rangers; there are spirits here of the darkest warriors the world has ever known," Sensei warned from inside his sphere.

"Quiet! We know what we're doing," Hunter snapped.

"Haven't you learned that taking revenge against someone who has done nothing to you makes you just as guilty as the one who hurt you to begin with?" Jac asked looking over her shoulder at hunter.

"Quiet!" Hunter snapped at her before turning to the sphere holding Sensei. "You killed our parents; parents who adopted us and gave us a life! You deserve everything that's coming to ya!"

"Okay, I'd be pissed if someone killed my brother, but is killing Sensei really the way to get revenge? I mean, there's no way he killed someone!" Jac exclaimed.

"I told you to shut up!" Hunter snapped, jerking the rope and making Jac stumble on her feet. She glared at the blond, but said nothing. Silence fell upon them again, only to be broken by Blake a few minutes later.

"How much farther?" he asked.

"Almost there," Hunter answered.

"Good," Blake said. His voice held exhaustion, something all three Rangers were feeling. "Did you hear that?" he asked when they heard a bunch of noises around him then looking at his brother, "Yeah," Hunter nodded, and then backed away when zombie-like creatures appeared out of the trees. "Okay bro," he said.

Together, the brothers raised their arms. "Thunder Storm! Ranger Form! HA!" they morphed into their Ranger suits, leaving Jac. "Power of Thunder!"

"Um, guys? I'd be able to help if I could morph! Please untie me!" Jac exclaimed. "Hey, get away from me!" she kicked a zombie away that tried to grab her. Blake, using his Thunder staff, somehow cut her free. "Thank you. Winter Storm! Ranger Form! HA! Element Power; Winter!" she shouted. The three Rangers fought off the zombies as best they could, until the other three arrived.

"Whoa, who do we fight?" Dustin, morphed into his yellow Ranger suit, asked.

"Anyone not wearing a primary color?" Shane suggested.

"Oye! Are you forgetting about someone?" Jac yelled.

"Anyone not in Spandex?" Tori offered.

"Good plan!" Shane agreed.

"Stay close," Hunter said to Blake, standing back-to-back with him.

"This is crazy!" exclaimed Blake.