003

(Again same outfit as last chapter)

"Your leaving already?" I ask Edward when he told me that he needs to leave due to Bella's scent.

"Yeah if I don't I don't think I could hold back, she's to tempting."

Nodding."Ok, well if you need anything just let me know. Can't have you hurting her and in turn yourself."

"Thank you." He sincerely says before speeding into the night heading to his cousins in Alaska.

Walking back inside I see Rosalie, "Wanna go for a walk to get to know one another?" She hesitates but nods. Walking out the door toward the forest with me.

We walk in silence until I break it. "To make you a bit more relaxed you can ask the first questions and I'll answer them as truthfully as I can."

Nodding, "Okay."

We stop walking and notice that we stopped at this beautiful lake that has trees surrounding it. It appears to be untouched by humans.

She must've found this place a while ago.

I lead us over to a fallen log and sit on it. We sit in silence, not uncomfortable silence either. It's peaceful listening to nature without hearing machines of man or people blabbering on about their problems.

I look over at her waiting for what seems to be the start of 21 Questions.

I look at her blonde hair that seems to shine in the overcast weather. How her skin slightly sparkles when there is a break in the clouds. To her soft, plump lips that have a beauty mark just above it. To her eyes that are a beautiful hazel that is looking at me amusingly as she smirks and raises an eyebrow.

Smiling and turning back to the lake. "What? After all my years I've never seen an angel before so you can't blame me for admiring one so closely."