006

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"They're vampires." Bella says sitting on Fenrir's bed trying to wrap her mind around the facts about the Cullens laid out in front of her that she uncovered. Good thing Fenrir's kind isn't as obvious as the Cold Ones.

"Are you sure? You know 'cause if someone accused me of being a vampire I'd think that their a little unstable." Fenrir said trying to throw Bella off their trail but having no such luck.

"Yeah, the facts are there: the rez stories, cold skin, changing eye color, extremely fast, strong, like, really really strong, Edward pushed away that van when it almost hit me you saw that, I know that much. Also, what adopted family has the same eye color, none that's what, and Edward said he can hear people's thoughts minus mine and yours. If their not vampires then their something else." Bella said hoping to convince her foster sister about the Cullens.

"Okay, say I believe you, it'd be stupid and dangerous to confront one if not all of them."

"I only plan to talk to Edward he'll tell the truth." Yeah because your his blood singer and mate.

"And you haven't noticed anything off about them you do sit with them at lunch and sometimes you go over to their house to work on school projects."

"Nope." Fenrir said popping the 'p' "They seem human enough for me."

TIME SKIP- TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL-THIRD PERSON

Exiting Bella's truck and walking over to Rose as Bella waits for Edward who's debating on whether to go over to talk to her.

"Don't go over to Bella." Rose pleaded to Edward.

"Its to late, she knows. I already saw it." Alice interjected as Edward split off from the group walking a few feet away from Bella catching her eye, leading Bella into the forest so that he can hear it from her.

"What's done is done. So that date I'll be picking you up tomorrow from your house at 8 o'clock." Fenrir said holding onto Rose.

"What should I wear?"

"That's entirely up to you, love." Fenrir with a smile letting our some of her English accent.

"Ugh, Alice?" Rosalie looking at Alice for help since her mate doesn't want to give any details.

"You leave in a  short black dress just a little bit above your thighs, black flats, hair down but pulled back at the top and a little bit of make-up." Alice smiling seeing that she's going to be helping Rose get ready for her date.