012

Takes place S

Takes place S. 2 Ep. 22

THIRD PERSON POV

Damn, those three days went by fast. Fenrir thought as soon as she opened her eyes to the sun shining on her face and feeling a jacket placed on herself  as she lay in the forest with pants laid out neatly beside her head.

Sniffing the jacket that was placed on her she smells that it has Eli's scent on it. He must've thrown it over her when she finally went to sleep as a wolf and shifted.

Guess he didn't want to see or hear about his sister streaking in Mystic Falls later on in the day.

She sits up slipping the jacket over her naked body whilst grabbing and putting on the sweat pants. Fully dressed minus shocks and shoes not that it bothers her she starts following Eli's and Nik's combined scent to its source where it's stronger.

Coming upon them she sees Nik just waking up as Eli tosses clothes at her nude twin, almost like tossing money at a problem which he kind of is.

"That was amazing." Nik says waking up and putting the clothes on as Fen looks to Eli ignoring her fraternal twin getting dressed. The nudity doesn't bother either of them as they have been conceived in the same womb and have grown up around each other since day one, plus they aren't the Lannister Twins in "Game of Thrones" that's just uck!

"How long has it been?" Fenrir asks Elijah. Nik also paying attention because he wants to know as well.

"Almost two days. The full moon came and went but you two remained wolves."

"We can change at will, then." Nik stats.

"That's good to know." Fenrir says, but ends up being ignored when Nik decides to push Elijah's buttons.

"I remember every single kill." Nik looking at Elijah with a smug look on his face.

"Yes, I know. I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way. Along with you Fenrir."

"Just like old times brother." Fenrir says still feeling the adrenaline of what happened last night running through her veins.

"You've both had your fun. I believe we had a bargain." Elijah handing Fenrir running shoes and Nik boots, wanting them to dress quickly and take him to his family.

"That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. I remember. You wish to be reunited with our family."

"You both gave me your word." Elijah reminds them getting frustrated with the twins whose love and loyalty seems to only extend to one another.