1

So guys I'm really been thinking this for a long time and I think I'm ready.... Or not.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Beacon academy 3rd person Pov

It was rainy night and Alex was running on a hard rain after he found out that his girlfriends cheated on him it really broke his heart. Team Rwby, Phyrra, Nora, Coco, velvet, Glynda. He couldn't believe that they will this to him.

Flashback

Alex is on his way to the restaurant to get a reservation for his girlfriends, after a couple of jobs it was worth it for him to get the money for their anniversary. As he keep walking he arrive at the restaurant and when he enter he saw four girls looking familiar. And then he wasn't expected that it was his girlfriends team Rwby having a date with Team SSSN. He was shocked that they cheated on him; before he leave the restaurant he heard a gasp and when look at his girlfriends again they were shock.

Ruby: Alex it not what it's looks like.

Yang: Yeah, you gotta be believe us.

Blake: please don't go.

Weiss: We can talk about it, OK?

Alex just staring at them; he exited the restaurant and run fast on his way back on Beacon.

Alex Thought: Why am I not good enough? I hope the others are not like them.

He keep jumping on the top of the building. And when he arrived at the beacon he's on his way to the Jnpr to talk see his girlfriends Pyrrha and Nora, but when he's almost on the dorm his eyes widened because he saw Pyrrha making out with Jaune. He can take it anymore he's about to leave but he heard Ren called him.

Ren: Alex What are you doing here?

Alex didn't answer and Ren look at him confused and when he look at the direction he's looking at his eyes widened too that he saw his girlfriend making out with Jaune. Ren can take it anymore he take a step closer to them and they heard him, they stop kissing and look at him.

Jaune: Oh Ren your back. Can you leave so we can continue.

Ren decided to ignored him and look at pyrrha have a disgust on his eyes.

Ren: Pyrrha, How could to this to Alex?

Pyrrha: *gasp* please Ren don't tell him. Please I beg you.

Ren: He's my best friend and I'm sorry to say this but he already know. Right Alex?

When he turn around but he already gone.

Ren: Alex?

Alex next to visit is velvet he's on his way to her dorm.

Alex though: Please velvet don't be like them. 😧

But when he turn around the corner he saw Cardin pin Velvet on the wall kissing her, he taught it was forced but when he look at Velvet face she look like she's enjoying it. Alex was so pissed and turn his hands into muscle mass and charged at Cardin.

Alex: Hey Asshole!

They stop and before Cardin turn Alex punch him in the face knocking him out cold. Alex turn his attention to velvet, that look at him with guilt.

Alex: How could you do this to me Velvet? I thought you hated him?

Velvet: I'm sor-

Before she finish her sentence Alex cut her off.

Alex: Stop. I don't want to hear your apologize. Just take your boyfriend into infirmary.

Velvet: *crying* Alex please I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I just felt lonely and he was there and it lead to this.