4

Hey guys sorry for the delay I hope you won't stop reading my story so yeah. So enjoy and have a nice day/night.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Meanwhile in Cinder's hideout 3rd person Pov

Neo was humming on herself while looking at her scroll she secretly take a photo of Alex while he's talking to Mira. But she was interrupt by Emerald calling her.

Emerald: Neo there you are, where have you been? I been looking for you.

Neo turn around facing Emerald.

Emerald: and you seems to be happy, anything happened?

Neo type fast on her scroll.

Neo: I was on my part time job and I met someone who like my favorite ice cream and he even agreed to hang out with me when he have time and also he's cute.

Emerald: I didn't know that you having a part time job, is Roman paying you is not enough?

Neo: Yeah, and he didn't even buy me my favorite ice cream, so that's why I'm having a job to buy my own ice cream. And no one will stop me.

Emerald: OK. By the way Cinder text me that be ready because maybe we're having another Job.

Neo: *nod* By the way where's she?

Emerald: I don't know, she was in a hurry so I didn't bother to ask.

Neo nod and both of them get ready for their next job.

[Meanwhile in Salem Castle] Cinder Pov

I was on my way on Mistress Salem Castle, she suddenly summon me, and it seems that it's was really important. I became nervous that I remember that she slaughter the whole village and not a single survivor is alive. Now I'm in front of a door. I hesitate to knock but I build some courage to face her.

*knock* *knock*

Then I heard a 'come in' from the other side. So I enter and I saw her sitting on her thrown. I kneel down showing my respect to her.

Cinder: Mistress Salem is there a problem?

Salem: yes, but it just a little bit of a problem. You see there's a familiar energy coming from beacon, really familiar.

Cinder: Do you want me to investigate it my mistress?

Salem: yes, I want you to go the beacon as a student and find the one they call Mira and She is a Goddess.

Cinder: Goddess?

Salem: Yes, a powerful too in fact. We was once a friend before but then she refused to join me to rule. Then she said that she will do anything with her power to stop me. But one day she suddenly disappear without a trace. And when you get there and if you find her don't kill her even she's my enemy she is still my friend.

Cinder: As you wish my mistress.

Salem nod and I stand up and head back to the safe house.

3rd Person Pov Morning

It was morning every student is getting ready for their classes. Alex and his girlfriend are now heading to their class but Alex scroll suddenly vibrate.

*vibrate*

Alex pick up the scroll and answer it.

Alex: Hello?

Ozpin: Alex meet me at my office I have a mission for you.

Alex: Can my girlfriend come?

Ozpin: No, just you that is all.