2

So here's the second chapter hope you guys enjoy.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

3rd person Pov

The girls began to search for their long lost boyfriend, they truly regrets for what they did. But for them, they will never give up and make their mistakes right.

Ozpin Pov

I'm currently enjoying my peace and quiet time in my office, and drinking my coffee. But suddenly Team Rwby along with the rest of Team Jnpr without Jaune, busting in my office.

Ozpin: *sigh* What can I do for you? This fine morning.

Ruby: ProfessorisAlexisback?whereishe?didheleaveagain?pleasedon'ttellusthatheleaveagain?

Ozpin: Ms. Rose calm down. And he just left not to long ago.

Weiss: So where is he now professor?

Ozpin: He's so his way to his dorm.

Blake: So Ren mentioned to us that Alex doesn't seem to remember anything. Is it true professor?

Ozpin: I don't know, it's you guys to find out what happen to him when he's gone.

Pyrrha: Thank you for help professor.

I nod and they continued to find him. And I enjoyed my time of peace again.

Alex Pov

314, 315, 316 and 317 here is my own dorm. When I enter it's small but it's OK for one person only.

I closed my door and take of my clothes

I closed my door and take of my clothes. When I'm naked I take a shower. The feel of cold refreshing my body. After then I wear the same clothes I used. I laid down on my bed and began to fall asleep.

Dream

There I was in the middle of nowhere all around me is grass. But I feel that I'm not alone. But then I heard same feminine voice behind me.

???: Hello Alex, it nice to see again.

When I turn around I saw the most beautiful girl I ever seen.

(Thanks for the idea StretchRocket78 and she's not part of Rwby anime)