3 part 2

Here's the second chapter of the story. Enjoy guys.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

3rd person Pov

Alex and Mira decided to watch a horror movie on their date, while the girls keep pulling Ruby hard because she doesn't want to go and watch the movie because she said it's to scary. After a while Ruby finally let go because yang was to strong for her.

After a couple of minutes the movie started, the girls is all the way back so Alex didn't see them. And every scary part show's up instead of being scared, the girls extremely pissed specially yang, because Mira clinging on Alex arm everytime when the scary part on. Ruby trying to calm her sister down because she's almost attacked her. After the movie they headed to the Café.

Alex being a gentleman, he open the door for Mira before he goes in too. Both of them take their seat and little they don't know their stalkers also in the Café.

Alex: So how do you like your first date so far?

Mira: Alex you don't know how I been so happy that you take me on the date and I'm actually having fun.

Alex: Well that's good and I'm also happy that your having fun.

Mira and Alex continued their talk. And then a girl waiter with brown hair and pink hair arrived to their their order. She handed them a paper.

???: May I take your order?

Mira: Oh are your mute?

She nod

Alex: So what's your name?

She handed a paper.

Neo: I'm neo and I'm kind of new here.

Alex: Well it's a nice name for a cute girl like you.

She blushed while smiling on Alex.

Mira: Flirting while on a date Alex.

Alex look at her while he nervous chuckle.

Alex: *nervous chuckle* well I'm just telling the truth that's all. Anyway why don't you order first.

Mira: OK, well I'm having a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and some ice tea please.

Neo nod and write down her order, she look at Alex next.

Alex: Well I'm having a chocolate cake too with neapolitan and... Hey what's wrong Neo?

Neo is acting strange now and she handed a note to Alex.

Neo: Did you say Neapolitan?

Alex: yeah is there something wrong with that?

Neo: No, but are they your favorite too?

Alex: Well for some reason when I look at it it's look delicious so I choose it instead. Are they your favorite ice cream?

Neo: YES, I LOVE IT SO MUCH. MAYBE WE COULD GO AND HANG OUT TOGETHER SOMETIME! AND EAT SOME ICE CREAM TOGETHER!

Alex: oh ah, I'll ask my girlfriend first.

Mira: ask me about what?

Alex: Well Neo here said that maybe we could have a friendly hang out sometime, if it is alright with you?

Mira: Are you sure that it's a friendly hang out?

Alex: *nervous* yes.

Mira think for a couple of minutes and finally she decided.