3 Part 1

Chapter 3 start. There will be a short fighting seen but I'm sorry it's not that good.

I'm not good at making fighting, so even it suck please continue to read it.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

3rd person Pov [Rwby dorm]

Ruby: You guys remember the plans.

The girls nod.

Yang: Let's take it slow and it will be a successful plan.

Glynda: Well since Alex don't remember us. I'm sure this plan with be perfect.

Velvet: I can't wait to be with Alex again. *giggle*

Coco: Me too I'm so excited.

Blake: And when he's back to us, we will never cheated on him ever again.

Yang: don't forget that we will never let him go.

Weiss: and you forgot to mention that we will never share Alex to anyone else, except us.

The girls nod again. It was night time and everyone leave the room expect rwby because it's their dorm. Every girls got smile on their face before they go to sleep.

Timeskip Morning

Alex and Mira is still sleeping. But the alarm goes off, Alex is the first to wake and turn off the alarm. He groan and rub his eyes, and his eyes landed on Mira still sleeping beside him. He smile while looking at her sleepy face, but he remember that they have a classes.

Alex: Mira wake up, we have a classes to attend to.

Mira: *groan* five more minutes.

Alex got an idea, he smirked and lean on Mira's ear.

Alex: *whisper* if you get up I give you morning kiss.

Mira shot up and ready to kiss him, Alex just smile and give her the morning kiss. But it turns into hot make out, when they done kissing there a string of saliva left. And Mira got an idea.

Mira: hey babe why don't we take a shower together?

Alex: *smile* well that's a great idea.

And that, they take their clothes off and both of them enter the shower 🚿.  And they began to scrub their bodies.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Small Timeskip [brought to you by No Lemon] Alex Pov

After we taking the shower I wear my clothes again, I'm surprised that it doesn't smell bad. Well expect Mira she's wearing the school uniform.

 Well expect Mira she's wearing the school uniform

Mira: Why aren't you wearing your uniform?

Alex: That uniform is suck, I don't want to wear that thing.