Part 1

Yoongi knew what it felt like to be an outsider, he knew what it was like to be different, that was because he was different. Out of everyone at his very religious school he was the only one that wanted to do music, he wanted to write, compose, produce, and rap in his music. Not only was he the only one who wanted to pursue a different path other than being a doctor, or being a lawyer, but no one approved. His school shut their doors out on him, his parents would often destroy his notebooks with beats and lyrics, or wreck his microphone and laptop that he worked so hard at his low paying job to buy. Only being 15 everyone thought it was just a phase and he would get over it, that he would change and be just like everyone else.
Yoongi had good grades so he never thought his school would kick him out for wanting to create music, he always did his chores and never asked his mom and dad for anything that he knew they couldn't get, so he never thought his parents would be so unaccepting of his dreams. He grew to hate people because of his parents and the people around him, they had no right to shut him out or to be angry with him, it was his life.
Yoongi came home from his job to his parents sleeping, he looked at the clock on his off brand phone. It was 2:36AM he still had homework to do. Even though the school shut him out his parents still wanted him to have an education. He went up to his room only to find his room..... in perfect shape, everything was where he had left it. He left out a sigh of relief.
"Thank goodness" he smiled then walked to the bathroom to shower before he did his homework.
When he turned on the shower he noticed that there was no hot water.
"Of course" he let out a defeated sigh, contrary to the one earlier. He went to his room and went straight to bed, skipping his homework. When he awoke it was to the sound of his mother screaming.
"YOU ARROGANT CHILD" Yoongi just groaned, he was used to his mother drinking the night before then taking her anger out on him.
"YOU THINK YOU CAN LIVE UNDER MY ROOF AND NOT LISTEN TO MY RULES!?" Yoongi just laughed at the nonsense his mom was spilling. His mom turned around t0 throw her hands in the air.
"SO NOW IT'S FUNNY TO LAUGH AT ME?!" His mom balled up her fist and hit Yoongi making him fall down. Although he wanted to cry because of the pain he didn't want to show signs of weakness.
His mom stormed out of the room, and that's when Yoongi realized that he has had enough. He got his bag and packet everything he could fit, when he heard his mom finally fall asleep he 'stole' 60 dollars for a bus ticket, and food. Then he was off.

————————————————-
Heyyy I'm back with improved writing and an interesting story :D