Part 9

Hoseok examined the gun, looking at every angel, admiring the was it shaped and curved around his fingers, how the trigger was the dullest part of gun. Hoseok regretted going after Yoongi, the only time he regretted something like this was when he killed his very own father, but only because he never got to see his mother again. His father was abusive to both him and his mother. No one really knows anything about Hoseok's past, after he killed his dad he left, and that's when Namjoon found him. Namjoon basically raised him. That's also how he joined the gang, he joined Namjoon they were partners in crime.   Then, Namjoon was gone too. He lost to Seokjin, someone who owned a music company. Hoseok fell into a deep depression after the only person he cared about left. He felt betrayed. Stabbed in the back. Lonely. He resorted to killing people, leading to him leaving his old gang and going an assasination company. Even though namjoon didn't leave leave, he still killed people. The pay was good and it had Hoseok acting normal in public, it helps with his anxiety and depression.
He bursts into tears again. He was screaming, screaming so loud that it woke Yoongi up. Yoongi thought Hoseok got hurt so he rushed into his room, or at least tried. The door was locked, Yoongi was pounding on the door trying to open it.
"Hoseok??" He yelled. Hoseok continued crying and screaming, and before Yoongi knew it a loud sound blazed through his ears. The ringing of a gun. Sounding like it hit metal. Hoseok's crying stopped too, turning into small whimpers instead of sobs. The door lock was opened now, Yoongi saw Hoseok with tears in his eyes and a gun in his hand. Yoongi instantly run over to Hoseok, knocking him down and the gun out of his hands.
"YOU IDIOT!" Yoongi screams at him, hiding his glossy eyes. Yoongi slapped him. "I know what you were trying to do!" He said, not screaming but more like raising his voice force.
"...sorry..." Yoongi got up from on top from Hoseok's chest.
"I'm sorry too I guess..." Hoseok stood there confused.
"Why? You didn't do anything wrong, I mean i'm physco who tried to kill hi-"
"Because I lied, about a lot." Yoongi interrupted. Almost like he read Hoseok mind, Yoongi answered himself.
"The truth is..." Yoongi bit his lip in hesitation. "Well you see..." Yoongi couldn't think about how to confess, how to word it to make it sound as 'not-gay' as possible.
"UGH! The reason I went to the club and got drunk was because I was mad- or jealous in a way!" Yoongi stood up starting to walk towards the door, a burning hot face from embarrassment.
"Wait." Hoseok grabbed his arm. "What were you so mad about?'' Yoongi inhaled deeply and sighed.
"Because... because you had a girlfriend, and that means you're not gay and- that means that my love will never be returned!" Yoongi said that so fast that it took Hoseok a few seconds to process it. Hoseok bursted into laughed. Yoongi's face got 20x redder, from both embarrassment and anger. "What's so funny you idiot!?" Yoongi slapped Hoseok's neck, but it was more of a playful slap this time.
"Yoongi, if I wasn't gay do you think i'd kiss you and cuddle you?"
"Well... I just thought you were using me until you found someone better than me..." Hoseok giggled again.
"Now this would be my turn to slap you but I won't, because I love you too much to hurt you." Hoseok pulled Yoongi into a tight embrace. "Can we forget that today and last night ever happened?''  Yoongi nodded into Hoseok's chest and yawned.
"Can we go to bed?" Hoseok released Yoongi from their hug only to throw him over his shoulder.
"Of course darling."

——————————————-
Ok thiis was the last chapter 🤔 it was my first time actually writing something that I wanted to finish so um yeah- anyway, my next book will be about Jikook, Jungkook is a painter/ photographer and jimin is his model. Jimin is secretly in love with him ;( after that I think I'm going to do either a Vmin or Vkook one.

Make sure to vote and share! And comment:)