Part 4

The police arrived, as well as the ambulance, thankfully Namjoon was okay, he only got shot in the arm. It was a very traumatic experience for Yoongi, as someone who grew up in a christian neighborhood and went to a christian school  he has never seen stuff like this outside from video games and movies. Hoseok was in the hospital room and Yoongi was in the waiting room. Hoseok came out.
"He is going to be okay" Hoseok said, smile on his dull and worried face. Yoongi smiled back at Hoseok. Yoongi didn't know if it was the right time to ask questions but he went and did it anyway.
"So.. Who do you think did it...? And why?" Yoongi tried to not make eye contact, but he always found a way to meet Hoseok's eyes.
"I don't I can tell that to you... without Namjoon's permission at least" Yoongi sighed in understandment. "It's not that I don't trust you, it's because I don't know if Joon trusts you. Don't take it personally please" Hoseok turned over and flashed his heart shaped smile. That made the mood a little bit lighter, but Yoongi went back to asking questions.
"What did the police say?" Hoseok looked down.
"They said they can't do anything yet since there is so little evidence." The mood got darker again. Yoongi started fidgeting with his feet. The doctor walked out.
"You guys can go in, he'll be fine soon enough." The doctor was somber with his tone of voice, Yoongi just gave him a smile as a 'thanks for saving the person my best friend is best friends with'.
Yoongi and Hoseok got in and closed the door. Yoongi sat on the chair furthest away from Namjoon, assuming that Hoseok wanted to be closest, but that wasn't the case. Hoseok had a blizzard of emotions in his eyes, from sadness, anger and worry. Yoongi hasn't known Hoseok very long at all but he didn't know Hoseok could possess such emotions, maybe he wasn't a ball of sunshine like Yoongi thought. Hoseok looked like we wanted to scream, his fists were clenched so hard his knuckles turned white, but Hoseok released his hands as he released a breath.
"How can you be so calm at a time like this?!" Hoseok turned around to face Namjoon, who looked half dead. Namjoon smirked, but not like a seducing smirk, like a 'I know you're right and I should probably just admit I'm wrong but i'm stubborn' smirk 
"It's not that big of a deal Hobi~" Yoongi's never seen Namjoon drunk before but he probably thought this is what he'd be like, considering how many drugs Namjoon might be one he assumes that this is what he'd be like when he is drunk.
"It IS a big deal!" Hoseok looked like he had to catch his breath again. "I TOLD you that you'd have to hide better, or at least get a more secure place!" Yoongi was still confused at all of this, he wanted to ask what was going on but he kept quiet. "Whatever" Hoseok continued, "I'm not going to save your ass if this happens... some of us have a reputation to keep up."  Hoseok looked at Yoongi, his glare pierced Yoongi's eyes, which made Yoongi get worried, but once Hoseok look at his reaction he flashed his heart shaped smile. "Come on Yoongi..." Yoongi got up and followed Hoseok out of the room.
Once they got far enough away Yoongi started to talk again.
"You were pretty scary back there..." Yoongi whistled. Hoseok looked like he snapped out of a trans.
"Ah- I'm sorry...  I didn't mean for you to see me like that, but this has happened before and I have tried to warn Joon about it, but he never listens."
"Why... Why did he get shot...?" Yoongi was hoping Hoseok would say something but he didn't.
"I'm sorry Yoongi but you'll have to find out later.." They got to Hoseok's car, Hoseok opened the door for Yoongi. The car ride was silent.
"So.." Hoseok broke the silence. "When do you plan on going back home?" Yoongi's face lit up with worry, it looked like Hoseok was trying to make Yoongi leave, Yoongi didn't want to go home, he felt so happy with Hoseok as his best friend. Yoongi's eyes started getting watery, he knew it was too good to be true, only a day and Hoseok is already tired of him.

—————————————
Make sure to Vote and share 😄