Part 3

THE NEXT MORNING

Yoongi woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Yoongi has lived off cereal and easy mac almost his whole life, this was probably the best decision of his life.
"Well you're up late.." Hoseok said with eyebrows raised. Yoongi looked over at the clock, it was 12:45.
"Oh... oh well?" Yoongi hoped Hoseok didn't expect him to wake up at a reasonable time, and if he did, he wished Hoseok would've told him. Yoongi got up and folded his blanket, then went to sit by Hoseok. The silence was scary, but comfortable.
"So...." Hoseok said, breaking the silence. "How'd you sleep?" Hoseok got a plate of Bacon, toast, and eggs for Yoongi.
"Fine, thank you for letting me stay here, when do you want me to leave?"
"Actually, today I'm taking you to meet my friends..." Yoongi knew Hoseok did stuff with music so he assumed it would some friends who do the same, Yoongi got excited, like a kid finding out they were going to the zoo.

Yoongi and Hoseok got finished then headed out. Yoongi thought they were going to take the bus but they got into Hoseok's car, it was a beautiful car, glossy red outside, white leather seats inside, and a black and gold stick shift. Once they got into the car Hoseok turned on his radio, The News of Korean Media was on.
"MIN YOONGI:MISSIN-" Hoseok changed the station.
"So you really are a runaway?" Hoseok let out a light laugh. Yoongi thought Hoseok was going to be a mean guy and that he'd have to hate Hoseok too. But that wasn't the case, even though they haven't known each other that long Yoongi felt like Hoseok was the one, the one to save Yoongi from his atrocious life. Yoongi wouldn't mind waking up to Hoseok's smile everyday.
Later when Yoongi and Hoseok got to Hoseok's friends place Yoongi was even more shocked then he thought he'd be.
"Hey! Hoseok, and...?" The stranger must have been uninformed that Yoongi was going to be there, the man was tall. A lot taller than Yoongi, he was also lean and was wearing classes with his hair dripping over them, his hair looked like it used to be a light blue but it has faded, so now it was a light gray, it had a splash of pink too.
"..Yoongi... and you are?" Yoongi held out his hand to shake it with Hoseok's friend.
"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon, but you can just call me Joon." Namjoon shook Yoongi's hand. Hoseok quickly stepped in.
"Anyway, Joonie, Yoongi wants to make music, so if you could show him around that would be great." Yoongi could tell Joon was not loving of the nickname 'Joonie'.
"Of course, come on Yoongs" Yoongi laughed at the nickname.
"Yoongi is fine, Joonie." Joon ignored which made Yoongi feel like he did something wrong.
Yoongi looked around the room some more, he realized how amazing it was, the outside was ugly but once you got in it was very modern, it was dark with light decor, the music stuff was all lit up with LED lights. "So.. What kind of music do you make..?" Yoongi assumed it would be some kind of hip hop.
"Oh you kn-" Yoongi's eyes widened up. His heart started beating a lot faster than usual. All Yoongi could see was blood, broken glass and the face of a worried Hoseok.
"Yoongi... call 911, make sure the police come too... I think I know who did this.." Hoseok said, tears flowing through his eyes like a dam has just broke.

————————————
Sorry if this seems kinda rushed...
make sure to share and vote