9

You were shook by the sudden words of taehyung. You like me him too but... you just met yesterday.

Y/n: "taehyung-ah w-what are talking about?"

Taehyung: "y/n-ah I really like you, i know this is to early but I just can't hold it can you please accept my love?"

Tae asked with the most sincere face 'should I?' I asked myself.

"Y/n please, can you be my girl I will treat you better than the other guys just please"

taehyung begged with a teary eyes *sign*

Y/n: "alright" maybe its the right time to me to love someone again...

Taehyung: "thank you thank you thank you thank you y/n I love you I'll pick you up tomorrow okay?"

He said with the most cheerful smile splattered in his face 'cute' you said while grinning, you just nod your head and turn around again.

But taehyung turned you around and kiss you before saying goodbye...

And you? Well... you just stayed there shook.

'Shit' you quickly run to your house and took a shower before going to sleep.

But the one thing you didn't know is that someone is watching you and taehyung.

'Why did you do this to me y/n?"

To be continued...
————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter and for the late update again umm... I don't have any ideas right now so yeah, feel free to suggest so that I can have a ideas
                         ~min sugaa