12

Then he...

Kissed you...

ON THE LIPS.

Y/n POV

H-he kissed me on the lips... wait WHAT???!! HE JUST KISSED ME ON MY PRECIOUS LIPS!!!

Okay calm down y/n this is not your first kiss so don't worry but...

he said he was the yoongi that i was mentioning... wait...

—then yoongi broke the kiss then look deep into your eyes—

Yoongi: "umm can you forgive me?" He asked. You we're ready to answer his question but were pulled by someone...

then you realize that the ride was finish.

Taehyung: "y/n! How was the ride? Did you have fun??" He asked. You said that it's okay then he turned to yoongi "hyung thanks for keeping her company I owned you one" he said while smiling...

Yoongi: " ohh yeah it's okay you don't have to repay me" he said while smiling but you know that, that was just a fake smile to hide his feelings

'yoongi-ah why do you have to let go when you know you don't want to?" You said trough your mind.

<after one week>

Its been a week since yoongi said that to you...You're in the class right now but your mind were thinking of him right now.

You were thinking of that day... you've been ignoring yoongi now because you don't know what to say to him while you two were on the same room, breathing the same air.

Bell rings~

I quickly put my stuff in bag ready to go when suddenly someone grab you from the back and spun you around...

Yoongi: "y/n-ah why are you ignoring me?" He asked.

Y/n: "umm I... uhh...umm j-just got a lot of work so yeah."

I said while looking somewhere except him...

I heard him sign and felt his hand in my chin making me face him...

Yoongi: "y/n-ah I know your just ignoring because of what happened in the amusement park."

He said while looking straight into my eyes...

Y/n: "ummm... I have to go now sorry..."

I said ready to go but was pulled again but this time yoongi just hugged me from the back and said...

Yoongi: "y/n-ah please don't do this to me..."

I can hear a little crack on yoongi's voice *wait is he crying?!!* you thought.

"P-please y/n I can't stay like this forever..." I can clearly hear his sobs right now...

Y/n: "yoongi-ah umm... I'm sorry but I have taehyung right now and I can't betray him... sorry"

I said while slowly releasing myself from his grip and walked away.

I quickly took a glance of yoongi and saw that his tears were dropping while he just stand there and look at me.

Yoongi's POV

I feel hurt right now... i feel like I was stabbed by a murder multiple times in my heart...

Why y/n? Why?

I just stayed there doing nothing but cried my heart out.

Y/n please come back to me...

————————————————————————
For those who read my story please help me... give me some ideas cause my brain just flied her/his way to mars so yeahh...

ohh and yeah-

Guys please read the stories of NEEonPink her stories are more on horror or thrill but it's good. Please follow her love guys~
-min suga