21

Y/n's POV
Oh my GWADDDDD

I saw everything and it was adorable, then I guess I don't need to find another girl to match with Taehyung. Okay here's the thing why I know that taehyung had finally found the right girl.

I was walking with yoongi talking about the bad blind date that taehyung just got and we ended up in the park. While roaming around, we saw a girl playing with her dog but then her dog decided to be naughty and ran away from her.

She dropped her phone while running and I decided to pick it up and chase her to give her phone back. We trailed behind her back until she stops in front of a familiar guy.

I squinted my eyes and realized that it was taehyung. I hid behind the tree and pulled yoongi behind my back and I guess he was piss because I was dragging him here and there. I shush him as he was whining like a cute kid because he wants to go home and cuddle with me.

I saw the sparks in taehyung and the girl and I saw love thats when I knew that they are perfect for each other. I hid behind the tree until the girl decided to wave and bid goodbye to taehyung.

As she was walking, we trailed behind her again because I was gping to give her phone back.

"Miss! Miss! You dropped your phone earlier" I said while pulling my grumpy yoongi beside me. She looked back and gasp, she smiled and muttered 'thank you' while slowly bowing. As she looks up, she looks at yoongi with her wide eyes and yoongi looks back at her with the same expression. They hugged each other and greet. I was getting awkward since I was standing beside yoongi and finally they noticed my existence and they parted.

Yoongi took a hold on my waist and speaks "Y/nmeet meijiwoo, hoseok's sister. Mei meet y/n my wonderful wife."

'W-wife'

I got shy and look down because I can feel my blood rushing to my cheeks. I nudge yoongi and look back at the girl and smile at the girl before saying, "d-don't listen to him... I'm Y/F/N Yoongi's girlfriend."

She returned the smile and shakes her hand with me. Until yoongi decided to break our time.

"Hey mei! You still like tae? You know he's single😉" he said and meijiwoo look down and we can see the redness of her cheeks.

'She's so cuteee'

We decided to tease her and she got really red until her face looks like she was ready to burst out. She stopped and have a normal conversation with her, she was goofy and all but was so sweet as hell. That's when I knew...

'She's the one for taehyung.'

————————————————————————————
Hey mini mins~
We actually have no wifi connections right now and I decided to visit my aunt so I can post this. Anyways... I'm so sorry for not posting and all but it's because there is so much pressure in my school that I don't even have time to eat nor sleep. But then I got nothing to do and I decided to make another chapter for you guys so here it is~

STAY HEALTHY MINI MINS~~~~~