17

Third person's POV~
As y/n walk inside and closed the door, yoongi just stood there processing what just happened a minute ago...

As for y/n, she just leans in the wooden door and cry herself up.

Yoongi just stood there for a second, listening to y/n's sobs while regretting for leaving you behind.

Yoongi: "I-I'm sorry y/n-ah... I l-love you" he said while slowly removing his hands in the wooden door where you were leaning while crying on the other side of it then leaves the place to go to his own house.

Y/n's POV:

Yoongi: "I-I'm sorry y/n-ah... I l-love you." I heard yoongi said in the other side of my door and I heard fading footsteps saying that his already leaving.

Y/n: "I love you too my love" I said as if yoongi can here me saying that...

I cried and cried until I got nothing to spill out of my eyes, I actually got tires of it and decided to take a shower to be freshen up a little.

~after showering~

I got out of the bathroom and pick a clothes in my closet, I used my long pastel pink sweater without any shorts because The sweater can actually cover my private area.

As I was drying my hair I heard the doorbell, I got down the stairs and open the door not remembering that I have no shorts.

There stood in front of me. my boyfriend, Kim taehyung.

Looking straight at me wearing a gloomy look on he's face.

Y/n: "oh babe what are you doing here? It's already 10pm you know." I said while looking back at him but I can sense that something's wrong.

I can smell alcohol coming from him...

And...

A girl smell???

Wait...

WHAT?!

Taehyung: "h-hey ba*hiccup* by~ how are you???" He said while leaning closer to me which only cause me to smell the strong smell of a girls perfume and alcohol.

I got confuse and I frowned...

And taehyung noticed it and distract me by talking some random words.

Taehyung: "I miss you baby~ I love you so much~" he was now hugging me and swinging me side to side.

And he kissed me

But...

I didn't kissed him back.

I know we kissed so many times but this one is different...

Its more of a

Lust.

I just let him kissed me but I felt something's going to my upper thighs and that makes my eyes grew big and tried to push him away...

But...

He didn't budge.
————————————————————————
Hey mini mins sorry for keeping you waiting, I was actually busy even though we have no classes. I'm really sorry but please bare with this boring chapter and please vote and follow me❤️❤️😊 as always take care of yourself and be healthy~