20

Taehyung's POV
I was walking through the park after Y/n recommend me to a blind date again. I told her that I just don't want to because I'm still not ready.

She gave up and yoongi just called him for a shopping, they told me to come with them but I told them that I don't want to because I didn't want to be the 'third wheel'.

They left me alone and I decided to walk around the park.

I stopped in the center of the mini bridge(I don't know what its called) before I saw a dog running in my way. He or she I don't know but damn its so cute, I crouch down to pat its head.

"Yeontan! Yahh come back here!" I heard a girl screaming for the dogs name and look at her as she gets closer to us. She stood in front of me before her dog notices her and ran up te her.

I stood up and look at the girl... and she looks oddly familiar. She looks back at me and her eyes widened and I don't even know why.

"T-taehyung??"

Wtf? How did she know me?

I looked at her for awhile and giving her the 'do I
Know you look'. She smile at me and lift up her hands.

"Its me meijiwoo, hoseok's little sister! Yah how can you forget that we use to be close in class." she pouts and crosses her arm and let me tell you she looks really cute like hel- wtf?

I smile knowing that I remembered everything, about me having a crush at her at year six since where in the same class and always hangs out every time hoseok and the others plays.

She would always hide behind the wall and just look at me with her crimson cheeks. I would smile at her cuteness and wave at her every time she looks at me, until I decided to talk to her and got close to her.

We hang out until we got at year ten and after that we never saw each other again since I moved with my parents... I never had a chance to confess to her but I guess me being busy is the only way to not think of her.

And now look at her, looking good as always with her sweetest smile ever. I can feel my heart trying to come out of my chest because of her.

"Welp I have to go now before dad gets mad" she said and was going to go away before I hold her wrist to prevent her from leaving. She looks at her wrist before her cheeks got redder than ever and damn she's soooo cute.

"Can I please have you number so umm we can catch up on everything " I told her before letting go of her wrist.

"U-umm yeah sure uhh Why not?" She quickly gave me her number before dashing away and wave at me.

I smiled unknowingly because of her cuteness...

Maybe...

Maybe I have fallen in love too quickly.

————————————————————————
Hey mini mins~
Here's my super late update hahaha I was so stress that I even jump to depression I'm sorry...

Anyways meijiwoo isn't hoseok's real sister because I made her up for this story.

Any ways stay healthy bye bye~

-min sugaa