14

Y/n's POV:
Another week have past and yet yoongi and I are still not in a good term.

And again I've been spacing out more than before and taehyung and my friends have been asking me if I'm fine.

I would just smile at them and say that I'm fine and even though I said that multiple times I can see that they're not convinced by my answer but just shrug it away because they know I won't say the truth.

Sigh~ I just want to fix this problem between both of us...

Third person's POV:
Y/n was walking in the sidewalks going somewhere where she doesn't even know while thinking about someone, while in the other hands someone is looking at her with such pain in its heart...

???: "y/n-ah I wish I can hold you like the way we were before... so close to be fantasies yet to far to be real..." the person then walked in a different direction because it can't handle to see you like this because it also breaks its heart...

Y/n was walking down the sidewalk until her feet bring her to the bridge...

Which where everything ends between both of them...

Y/n's POV:

Here I am again

In this bridge

Where

Everything

Ended

Between

Both

Of

Us

I stop walking in the middle of the bridge where you ended about everything...

About you

And

About me...

About us.

I remember everything... I remember everything about us. How we start, how we love, how we care about each other, and especially...

How I...

Cried.

"can we just go back to the way it was before?" I asked myself while looking at my reflection under the bridge... asking him as if he can hear my stupid words.

Scoff~ "how stupid of me talking to my reflection as if it would respond to me..."

While talking to my reflection, I didn't notice my tears are falling until I feel something dropping into my palms.

I didn't care about the people who passed by me while looking at me weirdly as if I was a crazy girl whose crying like mad right now.

~after 10 mins~
I finally stopped crying after 10 minutes and decided to go home now...

But someone was preventing me from walking...

I looked back only to see...

————————————————————————
Hey mini mins sorry for the late update I know I promised you that I'm going to update faster but I don't really know where this story were right now because I don't have any Ideas and it sucks...

Oh and bare with this boring chapter because I cannot bring any Ideas in my head as I said my head just flew its way to Seoul so yeah...

Anyways I love you and stay healthy mini mins~
                               - min sugaa