My Story

Chapter 3

Angela

Josh is my boyfriend. Stay cool Angela, it's not like he knows that u have cancer, and then abandon you for some other person. OMG I kissed him- but what if I passed some cancer to him- wait my cancer is not contagious. But what if he finds out- but what if he doesn't!

Sorry if you are confused. I have cancer, lung cancer. I found out when I was only 8. I have had it for quiet some time now I don't know - more than 5 years I never like to say my age to people because it won't matter, it will just remind me how much timed I lived and me dieing at a young age.

Let me tell you something, life to me is
just something that human beings go through. We never know how much we have left till the end. Some people do because stupid doctors tell them and so they have presser to them self.

When I was younger I was at the park on 4 of July. Some teenagers were and was playing with fireworks. I guess they lost control, at least that is what I was told. I remember a boy was coming down with me. All of a sudden fire was all around I couldn't breath. I could only hear the little boy saying
"Angela! Angela! Please answer!" but I couldn't answer I could feel that I was being carried out of the slide. I was also told that the boy carried me out,
saving my life. I was out of the slide now and then right before I could block out the boy who saved my life blocked out first.

When I woke up from the hospital my father, mother, 2 sisters, and my 2 brothers were infront of me. I could tell they were waiting for me to walk up. Then I asked to my father "What day is it?" And then he answered " You been out for a whole day, it's July 7."
"What happend?" I asked confused and then my older brother spoke
"I was out side watching you I should have never let that happened." he was shaking his head as if he failed. but to my he will never be a failure.

Then my older sister was now saying "Its not your fault Franky, those stupid teenagers were playing with fireworks," then she turned to face me
"you were in the slide and a fire got caught in the slide and then-" I interrupted her and moved my head to the side, and notice there was a little boy and I guess his parents and then I looked at my older brother and said
"Who are they?" the scared but concern faces were on my older sister and brother then on my parents and then my brother said " You don't remember them?" and then I spoke up and said "Should I?" and then the nurse came in and said if she can have a talk with my family.

"Sorry to inter up but everyone will have to leave, Angela needs a lot of rest." Ok I know I have just woke up. But do I really need more sleep!

~~~~~~~ end of flashback~~~~~~~

I just hate it when I remember the past. But today was different, I actually wanted to know what my parents were talking about when the nurse pulled them out of the room.

So when I arrived home I saw my dad in the kitchen. And I knew that will be then only chance I had to talk to him, because my dad is always working so every time I have time to talk to him I just act like i was never going to say nothing.

But today I don't know why but I really wanted to know what happened.
"Dad, I want to talk to you about something." I told my dad, I could see he thought it was about me growing up and the whole girl cycle. And then he said" ok. ok. ok. Wait don't say anything else. I really think you should talk about that with your mother. But if you feel comfortable talking about what happens when yo-" I just had to stop him this was just getting weird.
"Dad, I don't want to talk about that. Just stop. please," I could see the relief in his eyes saying 'OH MY LORD thank you!'

"I wanted to know if you would tell me what happened after the nurse pulled you and everyone out of the room and I would like to know who was that boy who saved my life."I said it so scared in the inside but never showed my feelings on the out side."Angela, I would like if you could wait for that information when your mother comes home. Please their is something that me, your mom and then your older sister and brother would like to tell you."

Why did it sound as if he was scared to tell me.

~~~~~~~~ an hour later~~~~~~~~

Everyone was sitting on the couch worried, why were they all looking worried! My mom broke the silence that was all around. "Angela, your Dad had told me what you want to know." then my brother spoke "I will be the one to tell you since it's my
fault-" he was interrupted by my older sister, Jessica. "It's not your fault. We have been over this." then my brother speaks and says "If it wasn't for me then she wouldn't have no problems!" Then I but in, "Look I already know I have lung cancer their is no heed to tell me that is a problem when I know that it was meant to happen! I just want to know what you all were talking about with the nurse any why was that boy there." then my dad spoke " Me and Franky will tell you. Frank you mind to go first." then franky shaked his head and said "Angela, you breathed in bad air and that's why you have lung cancer but its not that bad yet because your not carrying the oxygen stuff. But that was not the only thing that happened, you lost your memory and the boy that you are speaking of saved your life. He was your best friend. He too lost his memory that day to. We lost contact with the family."

The only thing that comes to mind is that I didn't even know my real past.