Nightmare's

Chapter 6

Angela

Fire, everywhere. I can't breath! I can't breath. My lungs feel like their on fire. I try to find a way out but I'm trapped I then drop I hit my head, some boy picks me up who I now know is Josh. Fire is everywhere. Younger Josh can't breath either, someone is screaming my name but I can't remember i think it was Josh then the little Josh hits his head when he falls.

My dad comes to wake me up I must have been yelling because my dad says

"Are you ok, honey! Do we need to take you to the doctor! Can you breath did the tube fall off?" oh yeah I forgot I have to carry an oxygen bag where ever I go now and there is this tube where I breath and it hangs over my upper lip and of corse under my nose for I can breath and my ears hold it up, I think Josh has one to-oh yeah he has the same conditions as me I forgot-gosh I'm the worst girlfriend ever if I can't remember that! "Are you ok, sweetie." oh I forgot my dad was hear. "Yeah, just a bad dream."

"Was it about the past?" I nod.

~~~~ a hour later~~~~

I'm finally was let to got to school after a big talk about my safety I also told my parents that me and Josh were with each other now and I told them that I loved him. I was surprised because they told my they were waiting for this day-they knew Josh parents and Josh parents knew them I think they were all best friends. It's Wednesday and I can't wait to go to school the year has gone really fast. I head out the door and find out that the sky is sunny, and is partly clouded-great I feel like weather person now. I turned the corner where Josh had scared me. And then he hugged me and told me that he missed me and then that's when Jack came alone and ruined the moment. Sometimes I like to think of his name being Jack ass. Anyway, Josh didn't scare me like he used to today he was leaning on the pole with his head down and then he looked up and his beautiful smiled shined the only difference is that tube but somehow he makes it work that's not a shocker since he is hot and all. "I've been waiting, and do you wake up late now." I smile and walk by his side and notice he has the same backpack as me and is carrying his oxygen bag just like me with the strap on are right shoulder. "You look as beautiful as ever." he says in a whisper tone that makes me shiver, he does that on purpose even when we were not dating he did that and it always made me shiver I hate it it seems as if he knows how to get to me. "I hate it when you do that and you know why." I say refusing to look at him, I can hear him chuckling besides me."I know and that's why I do it." Jack comes running to us as usual and his eyes are wide when he sees the oxygen tube and the oxygen bag." What the hell happened to you two." and that mad laugh a little because of his reaction "Gosh, Jack no 'hey' or 'Good-morning' ?" Me and Josh started to laugh. "Hey, Good-morning!," he says with a huge smile. "now tell me what happened. I need to know the dits." me and Josh laugh when does he ever say 'dits' ? "Ok when did you start using that word 'dits' " Josh says smiling. "Well..u see I'm going out with Star now and when that happened people started to tell me spill the 'dits' please don't hit me Angela." I swear if he hurts her I will squash all of his insides and throw them in fire. "I'm not going to hurt you but I will hurt you if you hurt her." I could hear Josh chuckling in the back of me. and then he came to my left side of me and put his backpack on the left and pulled me closer to him and said "We both have lung cancer guinness, why do you think we have a oxygen tanks peeking out of our bag."

~~~~~walking home~~~~~

"Come on let's go to a park."

"Okay." I say as to what park we are going to. "Look remember this park, it's the park where our little conditions happened." I like it when he says 'our little conditions' it makes me feel like I don't have to worry everyday about dieing." Yeah, how can I forget. I see this park every time I'm dreaming."I can see from the corner of my eyes that there is a worried expression on his face."Angela, why didn't you tell me?" he specks with most delicate tone ever. "I didn't know it mattered and I thought that you might give me the look that your giving me right now And so far I'm so right." then he turned me around so gentle that it made me get goose bumps. "I'm having nightmares to I spoke with my dad and he says 'that's it maybe the side effects of the memory lost' but who knows maybe he is right." then I turn to face his now sensitive face figures and kiss him on the cheek and I take his hand and say " I feel like we are the weirdest couples ever to exist on the planet." I hear him chuckling and then he hugs me. "I love you." I smile "I love you too."

I know this chapter is really boring sorry I wanted to finish quickly